Hell Day 34: -CSS-

Exile's POV

For the mean time, I'll be the BEAUTIFUL MAIN CHARACTER  that will be loved by all...Tahahaha~!!

Joke!! Kidding aside we went back to Trinnity cuz what I said earilier they're having their family reunion what's our use there audience? Nah, I don't like...

Kaicere is still sleeping and her relatives are still there..Its been 2 days since the accident happened...

And about that Silver ring with an encrypt CSS ..I don't still have an idea about that..

Maybe its a place? or a phrase?? I don't know......Or maybe a name!!! Yeah, It's a name I think..

C..S..S..?

Ciell Sevastian Smith?! Could he be??

Maybe I should ask Loke...

I went to the greenfield and there he is resting after playing soccer.He's so sweat and hot..Wait wait...what am I thinkng?!! I went near him and sat on the grass..

"Hey Lulu~" I faced him he just raised his brow..

"Where is Ciell when the accident happened to Kaicere?" he paused and think...

"He's with me..Were playing soccer..Why did you asked??" Umiling-iling lang ako..

"Nothing, Just don't mind me.." he stared a me.

"If its about an investigation about Kaicere's case tell me. I can help you..."

"I found a possible clue to the accident.."

"What clue?" I got the ring from pocket and gave it to him.

"I found it at the scene of the crime I stepped on it when I was near to Kaicere's Porsche. I got that cuz maybe it is a clue or something.." he examined the ring..

"CSS? You thought that its Ciell.." he gave back the ring to me then he stand up..

"Let's get the investigation started.." he help me stand up.. The investigation begins....

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Six did you found something?"- Loke.

"Yup..It's Clyde Stephen Sallan III-4...deceased.. Oh crap.he's dead.." Tcch. I thought we'll found a great clue but not..

Apparently were in the Student Council Office.. Were finding names with CSS initials..

"Here, Cynthia Suzette Salle.. IV-3.She's still alive.." Loke gave me her bio-data.

"Here too, Cindy Seanne Saber X-1..She's still alive.." Six gave me the bio data..