Hell Day 59: Him

Kaicere's POV

Haist..... Days passed by fast...It's already a week after Exile got PMS. I thought it was a very serious case but not, I'm totally paranoid about all the things happen around me.

I didn't know that we had a new Physics teacher...I was totally asleep that time, that I didn't notice it coming but anyways...I shall meet him later when Physics comes.

I sit on my swivel chair, apparently I'm in the Stundent Council Office..We are about to prepare for the upcoming Promenade cuz Valentines Day is coming...

I'm waiting for the other officers to come, they're already 15 minutes late.

The door suddenly opened and the officers came in. Finally...

"Sorry Pres! May pinagawa pa kase samin si Sir." pagpapaliwanag ni Sean.

"Yeah whatever, Let's just start the meeting para matapos na." they sat on their respective seats..we're almost complete but Cyan's missing...I miss her.

"The principal informed me that the Valentine's Day Celebration and the Promenade are separated. Valentine's Day Celabration is on 14 and the Prom will be on 25." Reean said.

Why would they separate the celabration? I don't get it..

"And I forgot...It's declared that our Promenade's theme is Masquerade." Ano ba naman 'to, kailangan pa ba talaga kami rito? Nagplano na ang faculty so wala ng kwenta ang paguusapan namin ngayon, they're just wasting our time.

"So what's our use here if they already planned the Prom?" I asked.

"The Faculty helped us in our job, they managed the Prom while we'll talk about the upcoming Valentine's Day..." Exile butted in.

"Okay... So what's the principal thinks about the upcoming event?" mas mabuti ng unahan kong tanungin si Reean tungkol sa mga saloobin ng Principal dahil paniguradong marami naman siyang bilin. As always...

"The principal opens Trinnity High to all School from our State, Including Bennett High(South), Seychelles High(North), and Montessori High(West)." that's odd. It's the first time that Trinnity will be open to other schools, Somethings weird here...or am I just paranoid..

By the way our State has four divisions. North is the Bennett High, school of Rich Kids. West is the Montessori High, school of Tyrants and Leaders. South is the Seychelles, school of  Geniuses and lastly East is the Trinnity High a.k.a HELL, school for WORST.

"Open to all means a lot of work right? So what's the plan now?" I rest my chin on both of the back of my hands that are intertwine together and my elbow is resting on the table.

"As a tradition, the main color of the place is red and pink." pamula ni Sean.

"Why can't we do it black instead?" I requested. They just gave me a bored look.

"Remember Kaicere, we're planning Valentine's Day not Halloween." I just rolled my eyes on Loke. Pwede naman dibang gawing unique yung Valentine's ngayon, atsaka ang corny naman ng Valentines Day, nakakasuka na makakita ng mga red and pink heart shaped balloons ang sarap putukin!

"Let's get this serious shall we?" Ciell said. All of us got serious. We all argued about the minutes and the agenda of the celebration. Our opinions doesn't unite on anyone of us that's why the meeting went long and we haven't notice that it's already night time.

After the meeting they already left and me, ofcourse I am the very last one to leave the SC Office and obliged to lock the office.

I started walking to the hallway towards the dorm. I was thinking...Why would the principal make the celebration open? What for? Didn't she taught that Trinnity High is very dangerous to people who are outsiders. Balak ata nilang patayin ang kada pumunta sa Trinnity but I hope not. Well look at the bright side Kaicere, maybe they're trying to make a good impression to the other schools..Well. It's up to Principal Tracy now..

I was about to enter the dorm when my eye spy on something at the open field just infront of the dorm...

Exile is currently having a conversation with a tall handsome guy. I looked at them closely but I can't see the face of the guy clearly, but I'm totally sure that he's handsome.

Exile and I suddenly made an eye contact so that means she saw me. Her eyes widen like she was shocked. And out of my curiosity, I neared them and faced them both. Nakayuko yung guy kaya di ko makita yung face niya.

"Uhmm..Kaicere, This is Cynq, our Physics Teacher." the guy faced me and to my shock, he's our teacher? But he's so young..but what bothers me the most is that I've seen him before. He was the guy who killed a girl with a knife when I was Yui's servant back then.

"Finally I met you Ms. Kaicere..I've been longing to see you..." he shook my hand, when our hands met a thousand of volts shivers my body. He's creeping the hell in me.

I took back my hand and place it on my back, nanlalamig ang mga kamay ko. He smiled at me and pierce an eye contact. He's totally creeping me out!

"I better go now Exile, I'm hungry." I entered the dorm and didn't wait for her answer. I should stay away from that guy.. He's creeping me out for Pete's sake! he's examining my every move and even pierce an eye contact at me.What the hell is wrong with him.

I don't even know him a bit. Who the hell is he?

 つづく

************

Long time no update AGAIN. Mabuti nga at may naisip na akong i-type.. Kahit kase si Editor na mental block din. Nagiisip kase ako ng magandang ending para di kayo madisappoint, pangbawi naman sa mga nagsupporta sa Trinnity High.

Vote and Comment is a must~!!!XD