Hell Day 61: Preparation

Kaicere's POV

Shit.. Asan na ba yun mga officers? Ang tagal nila, as always..

I sat on the grass and grab some pink heart shaped balloons. Pinutok ko sila isa isa. I hate pink, I hate heart shaped things. If I was the one who'll manage this stupid celebration I'll make this event black. I'll make my new rule and I'll not stick to this damn tradition, It's such an eyesore...

"Hey easy lang Kaicere, mauubos na yung balloons!" bulyaw sakin ni Reean. The hell I care..

I stood up and faced them.

"Let's get this started so that we can finish it early, shall we?" all of us began to be busy. The faculty just arranged the rules of the event and we are the one who will decorate. Even for our prom, kami rin ang magdedecorate but I'll order other students the decorate with us. Nakakapagod rin kaya..

I decorated the corridors while the others are on the openfield. May mga booths rin. Even though we're only 30+ students left in Trinnity the faculty also recruite some students from Seychelles High and Montessori High for the planning. They are also helping us and they are sort of used to it. Kaya we don't have any conflict with them.

Some students of Trinnity decorated the rooms and prepared the booths with the help of Montessori and Seychelles.

Nang mapagod na ako, I decided to take a rest. I went to the cafeteria to buy some foods.

"Wait lang Kaicere!! Sasabay na ako!!" sigaw ng isang student galing sa Montessori, Melody ata name niya.

I never thought that students from West are kind, I thought they're bossy cuz they are from the school for Tyrants and leaders but It turns out that we are the bossy ones they just follow our lead pero baka naman inutusan silang wag maging bossy cuz they are not in their territory..pero I won't give a damn.Who cares, mabuti naman at sinusunod nila kami para walang problema.

We walked together papuntang cafeteria. She talks a lot about her impression in Trinnity. She gave a lot of positive comments like...

'Trinnity is not that scary..Mababait pa nga ang mga students.Ang harsh naman ng mga taong nagsasabing Hell 'to.'

Well her impression is like mine when I first step in this school pero as expected..I'll see the trademark of this school..Killing, The people says the truth, It's not rumor buts its a fact. Kaya nga sinabihing hell ang Trinnity cuz its true. Her impression is like that cuz she haven't know Trinnity much pero kung dito siya magaaral I'd say that her impression will change..

Gusto ko sanang sabihin sa kanya na...'There's no good in Trinnity so better shut the fuck off before I rip you mouth off your fragile face.'but I didn't tell her that magpapakabait muna ako I mean magpapakaplastic muna ako.

We ordered some food when we got to the cafeteria. She ordered a lot of food cuz she said that she'll treat me, I just said 'Thanks'.