Hell Day 27: The Seekers

Kaicere's POV

Today is Saturday..Thank goodness I will not see that fake plastic bitch...

After I do all my daily routines, I went to roam around Trinnity..I don't feel seeing Ciell today..Everytime I look at him, nababadtrip ako!! Kaya I decided to distance myself from him..

Doon nga ako nakitulog sa kama ni Six eh...

The campus seem to be so quiet now..Ang konti na lang ng mga estudyante...

I wonder why I haven't seen the mortal enemies of Reapers...

"Kaicere!!!!" someones calling me.I look at the direction where the voice went.

He went near me.He's with his friends...

"Long time no see Trigg,." at nangyari nga ang nasa isip ko.I'm with the Seekers..

"Haven't seen you for a while Kaicere.." he's still handsome as expected.

"Oh by the way these are my friends..Sean, Ion, and Hughes.." As expected they are all handsome.

Oh I remember them all.

The first one is Sean Troy Keen, the Drug Lord.Pero di halata..He seem so kind compare to Hughes Fourneir the Living Demon.He's super cold and mysterious...

And the other one is Sylvester Ion Yuzon, the Black Sheep. So he's the chinito guy..He doesn't have eyes when he smiles...

Okay, they seem more kind than the Reapers...I think...

"So you're Kaicere that Trigg always talk about..Nice to meet you.." The Drug Lord (Sean) said. He seem so kind.Maybe Seekers are better than Reapers...

"Saan ka pala pupunta Kaicere?" Trigg asked.

"Anywhere far from my room.Why did you ask?" Umiling lang siya.

"Nothing..Gusto mo sama ka na lang samin..." Pwede rin tutal wala naman akong pupuntahan...

"Sure why not..." then I roam Trinnity with the Seekers.

Mas safe pa pala ako dito kesa kina Ciell..No one dares to kill me except that mysterious guy Hughes..He's staring me since they went near me.If looks could kill, nasa burol na ata ako..

Yui's POV

Tcch.The bitch is having new friends now...

Tumatambay ako ngayon sa rooftop then I saw the bitch talking to the Seekers..Humahanap talaga siya ng mga kakampi..Well I won't let her..

All the students here in Trinnity will be on my side!!!! No one will even be in her side!!!! NO ONE!!!

Kaicere's POV

After we roam around Trinnity we stop at the greenfield.Nakakapagod maglakad.. -______-

"Oh sweetheart you're here!!!" Fuck this day.. Kailangan ba talagang sumulpot siya ngayon.Kung patayin ko kaya to....

"Who is she Kaicere?" Trigg asked.

"Introduce me to your friends, sweetheart..." This bitch is totally irritating!!

"Trigg, Sean, Hughes, and Ion meet Yui..." then they talk to each other parang hangin lang ako dito at malala pa iniwan nila ako...Oh great, just great...

FUCK THAT FAKE PLASTIC BITCH!!!!!

つづく

A/N: Kakainis talaga si YUI!!!! Susunugin ko na to!!! De jk lng... ^________^V

Don't forget to leave a comment!!! :D