Hell Day 7: Miss President

Kaicere's POV

It's Monday today. The shittiest day of the week.

And the shittiest part is?

I'm elected to be the Students Council President. Pssh. Darn this life of mine. Out of nowhere I've been elected- no let me rephrase it. SELECTED to be the damn Student Council President. Why does the former President died? Yeah. Died because someone pushed her on the rooftop then, she's dead.

Back to reality.

I'm now in the students council office signing this nonsense papers. I didn't know that this hell needs proper conduct by the Student Council. Goddamn it. A very weird hell indeed.

"Pres, these are the requests of the clubs." Loke got a pile of papers in his arms waiting to be signed. Damn it, mabubulok akong tagapirma lang dito.

"Just pile it up there." I said while I'm still busy signing. And now I have to sign a mountain of papers again. How great.

Apparently I'm excused in all my classes today. That's why I'm staying here over night with all this crap papers because all of them should be submitted by tomorrow. No extension of deadline.

"So Pres, what's the feeling of being the new president?" he asked with inserted smirk.

I totally hate this Arrogant Gangster. Someone should kill him. I didn't answer his question instead I stared at him with my usual cold piercing look.

"Wooh. Easy Pres. don't be too cold today. Its a total waste if you'll just be cold to this wonderful day." he smiled. A forced smile. How plastic.

"Everyday of my life was wonderful before you came." I boredly said while still signing the pile of craps.

"Harsh words from the President. Maybe I'll get that everyday from now on." then he sat on his designated spot. I forgot to tell you, he's the Vice President. Tss.

He turn his swivel chair to my direction and closed his eyes. Seriously, that's it? Yun lang gagawin niya dito? How nice. Darn it. He's very useless. Someone should impeach him from his position. He doesn't deserve it.

I continued my work and didn't mind the useless Vice President. Sayang lang sa oras.

"I just realize that you're cute when busy, Pres..." I faced him with my eyebrow raised.

Then he got that cute smile on his face. Fuck just what did I said? Cute? Oh geez Kaicere! Shut your mouth. I rolled my eyes. What's with him? Eveyone seem to be high everyday. I can't understand this guy anymore. They should really take their medicines from now on.

"Will you stop staring at me? Just do your job. Sign this papers." I gave him a mountain of papers and pens para wala na siyang excuses. He stared at me first and begin signing. Good for him.

I went back to my majestic seat and lean on it. I shall rest of a while. My hand hurts like crap.

"Ey Pres, don't stop signing. Your not even half way of finishing it." he said while he's busy signing. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes.

"Will you just shut up? I'm tired." nanahimik naman siya. Edi mabuti.

*B L A G*

"Kaicere! There's something you should see at the flagpole!" napamulat ako and saw Exile entered the office. She's looked so tense. What the hell happened? I stand up and as what she said I went to the flagpole.