Hell Day 56: Kiss

Extra Chapter lang 'to.. Wala kase akong maisip eh.XD Pagpasensyahan niyo na. :D

Kaicere's POV

Shitness, I'll kill who ever did this to my back!!!! God damn it!! I wrap the bandage again to my body and change my shirt.

Where is the Mafia Boss anyway??? I somehow missed him..What the?!! What the hell am I talking about?!! Erase erase!!! Think about Loke, not Ciell!! For Pete's Sake my mind doesn't want to obey me now..

I turned around and speaking of the devil, the devil mafia boss is here...

"Are you okay now?" I looked at him. That's new... I nod at him and he smiled.. What's with him anyway?

 I ignored him cuz he's getting weird and the atmosphere is getting.....err...AWKWARD.

I went out of our room and explore the whole Trinnity. Even Exile said that I should rest in my room, I can't.. I can't act normal when the Mafia Boss is around me, and I don't know what the fucking wrong with me..

My back still hurts because of the damn numbers encrypt unto it, I can still resist the pain and I can handle myself.

The cold thin air fills up the dark starry night. God, It's getting cold. I rub my hands and breathe on it, Mags-snow na ba sa Pilipinas??

I reached the playground and I sat on the swing..Ba't ba meron ditong playground eh highschool 'to, we're not kindergarten anymore for Pete's sake..but I guess this playground is my favorite place when I need to freshen up. Parang bumabalik yung mga childhood memories ko kapag napupunta ako rito.

I don't have enough childhood memories to remember but I enjoyed being with it. I don't have friends but there's my brother to be my bestfriend, friend, playmate and all. I don't need other people to be with me, my family is just enough.

Back to my elementary days, I was bullied. Cuz I don't have any friends, I'm the loner type. They always throw harsh words at me, throw crumpled papers at me and even threw water at me. I didn't bother them, what's the use? I became used to it, and in fact it became a part of my everyday life.

But that ended when Finn came to the story. He was my very first friend then became my boy bestfriend. He protects me everyday from the bullies. He was my Knight in Shining Armor.

After we graduated elementary, their family migrated to US. He promised me that we'll meet again and I'm still waiting for him. 

I became lonely again after he left me. I entered highschool without any friends, I don't even know anyone.. Then I meet a new friend again..Unfortunately it's Yui. Yeah, she was the bestfriend i'm talking about. My attitude came back to being jolly, cheerful, talkative and noisy. But the again she left me.