Hell Day 22: Dream

Kaicere's POV

The killing camp has finished. Many students died.Were only 50 left. Until now we haven't seen Cyan.We don't know if she's dead or alive..

"Okay, class dismiss..." then he left. I fix my things then went to the boys dorm.

I don't have any clue who's the mastermind of kidnapping Cyan. I know that Axel is not part of this cuz he is gone.

"Having deep thoughts?"the devil's here. I haven't notice that I've arrive our room.

I went straight to the bed and ignored him.

I want to rest....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Kaicere!!" she hugged me like she haven't seen me for years..

"Oppa said na sabay daw kayong uuwi!!! Ayiiiiieeee~!!" Shit I feel my cheeks are burning.

After that the bell rang.Shit!!! i feel nervous all of a sudden..

"Kaicere there's Oppa~!! Sige goodluck!!" then she left me.

He's  getting nearer and nearer.

"Hatid na kita.." then he flashed his smile..Kyaah~! He's so handsome!!

We started to walk..We chat about our lives and talks about our relationship..

"Yes..." he smiled then hug me tight..

"I love you Kaicere!!!" he's still hugging me.After that he grab my hand then put a ring on my ring finger..

"What's this?" he smiled then answered.

"That is a mark that no one can ever have you but me..." I feel my cheeks are burning again.

"Ang cute mo pag nagbublush!!" he pinched my cheeks.Geez, masakit.

We continue to walk cuz its getting late..

He held my hand, he's getting tense..

"Hey are you alright?" his hands are getting sweaty and he's getting panic..

He just looked at me then drag me to the abandon building..

"I can't understand you! Why are we here?" he place his headphones to my ears..

"Sorry Kaicere...."