Hell Day 60: Blackmail

Pabasa ng nasa external link. Salamat~~~~ :D

Kaicere's POV

"Kaicere ang laki na naman ng eyebags mo!!!" Sige Exile isigaw mo pa. Kailangan pa talagang ibroadcast sa kanila. It's not even a big deal. =______=

Bawal na bang magkaeyebags ngayon? I got this dark circles around my eyes because of our new physics teacher. I never thought that he's working here despite that he killed someone in his current working place.

Ang lakas ng loob na magpakita rito but I was the only one who witness his crime and the one he killed kaya naman maganda ang reputation niya dito. I wonder how many people here are fake, maybe all of us are.

And I didn't expect that Exile and him are having a conversation. Actually, that was a week ago. Hindi lang kase makasink in sa utak ko yung mga nalaman ko last week. Aish....Nakakastress...

I'm always paranoid about the fact that he can kill. I think it's part of the school's scheme. I can feel that something bad will happen anytime... Haist, paranoia strikes me again..

"I'll sleep a bit. Just wake me up if you need my help." I lean my head on my majestic swivel chair and close my eyes.

Itutulog ko na lang 'to..

Exile's POV

I'm very worried about Kaicere. I know that she can't still get over with Cynq.

A week has past but she's still like that. Lumalaki na ang eyebags niya and I know she's been suffering sleepless night just thinking about Cynq.

She better think of herself rather that thinking others. She only have 16 days left.. 16 days of hoping to live longer..

Kainis naman kase si Cynq. Nakita pa kase kami ni Kaicere na naguusap.

I didn't told Kaicere his surname kase baka malaman niyang Smith si Cynq pero hindi talaga 'yon ang blackmail niya, He said that I'll not told anyone about him pero parehas lang sila. But the crowd are preoccupied with his name and they didn't mind his surname.

I'll tell you the whole story..

***

Flashback..

A week ago...

Tapos na yung meeting at umalis kaagad ako sa Office. Dahil gutom na gutom na ako dumiretso ako sa cafeteria.

Nagorder na ako ng maraming pagkain. Pagkatapos kong ubusin lahat ng inorder ko tumambay muna ako cafeteria dahil masakit sa tyan kapag naglalakad ng puno ang tyan.

Ng mafeel ko na bumaba na ang kinain ko maglakad na ako papuntang boy's dorm.

I was about to step in the entrance door of the boy's dorm when someone pulled my hand and gave me a kiss...a torrid kiss..

What the?!! Who the hell is this?!!

After our lips parted he removed his hands out of my sight and I saw him again..

"What the?! What the hell is you problem?" he just smiled at me.

"You're blushing.." sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Ano bang problema mo ah? Remember that your our tacher and what you are doing now is over the line." he neared his head to mine, making my eyes glued to his.

"So what? I don't even care. I'm just a substitute teacher here, I'm not permanent. I'm just enjoying my stay here..Sayang naman yung chance na binigay sakin, so I better enjoy it."  tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"I know you came here for an act, am I right?" he smirked.

"Sort of. Don't try to ruin my act and don't even try to tell anyone about me or else..."

"Or else what?" he smirked...a devilish smirk. He lean his chin on my shoulder and whispered on my ear..

"Or else...I'll kill you next.." I stiffened. Shit, tumindig lahat ng balahibo ko. He removed his chin on my shoulder.

"Remember that and I'll spare your life..Do you got that?" I nod unconsciously. I never expect him to say such words.

Pinitik niya yung noo ko.

"Hey, cut that crap off. Will you just act normal?" In a blink of an eye I acted as if I didn't heard any threat from him.

"Why did you kissed me a while ago?" pagiiba ko ng topic. He smiled and pinched my nose.

"I just cant resist your lips, that's why..." feeling ko pulang pula na ako dito. Umiwas ako ng tingin at nakita ko sa Kaicere. Staring at the both of us..

Shit, nakita niya kami..

End of flashback..

***

"Hoy Exile nakatulala ka na dyan. Gisingin mo na si Kaicere, the meeting is about to start!!" bulyaw ni Loke the Vice President.

"Oo na!!!" nilapitan ko si Kaicere and pinched her cheeks. Nagising naman siya.

"Magsisimula na yung meeting..." She nod then fix herself. We sit on our respective places and faced her.

"The meeting is about to start..."

つづく

* * * * * * * 

Vote and Comment please~~!!! :D