Hell Day 45: New Side

Kaicere's POV

Fuck!!! That was the second time Loke kissed me!! Oh God, I'm getting red again..

Fudgee bar my heart is beating fast again.. This feeling was like a while ago.. Parang sasabog na yung puso ko. Oh god what am I talking about??!

*Knock knock*

"Come in..." God its Loke.. I feel that I'm blushing again...Oh God stop it!!!

"Are you alright?" he looked worried. I look at his face, his cheeks are swollen.

"I'm fine...Wait here..."

Loke's POV

I sat on her bed and Shit my cheeks hurt!!!

She went back and she got a first aid kit.

"Gagamutin kita.." she plainly said but that made me smile. There was a lot of first time from the cold princess when she's here.

First I saw her happy when she saw the sunset. Then it was my fist time to kiss Kaicere in the lips. Next, it was my first time to see Kaicere so mad and my first time to be punch by her. First time to be hugged by Kaicere and Lastly gagamutin niya ang sugat ko.

She put the Ice bag at my cheek. Shit! Masakit!!! TT_______________TT

"Sorry for what I did a while ago.." I stared at her. I smile.. Another first time from the cold princess. Its very unusual hearing Kaicere say sorry to someone. That word is not in her vocabulary. And as far as I know Kaicere won't do it any of this.. Maybe she's getting back to her own self. I think...

"It's okay...I'm used to it.." Yeah, I'm always beaten by anyone.Ayoko kaseng makilaban cuz I don't want to kill. Everytime I fight, it always end up bloody and brutal. When I'm into fights I can control myself, I can't think straight. All I want is to see blood, scattered everywhere.

She puts a bandage to my left cheek and she smile. Another first time. She smiled. Mas maganda sa kanya pag ngumingiti kesa sa palaging cold.

She pull my hand to stand up.

"We'll enjoy this day together, O'right?" she's still smiling. This ones new.. Looks like I'm seeing a new side of Kaicere or more like her old self...

We went to the seashore. She totally loves it here. Naglakad lakad lang kami habang siya, Kumakain lang ng ice cream di man lang mamigay.. =3=

"Oh.." I face her. Tinapat niya sa harapan ko yung lalagyan ng ice cream. Psychic  ba to??

Kinuha ko na lang yun at kinain, nagugutom na kase ako..

"Loke..," I face her again..

"Can you keep a secret?" Is she being open to me now? So that means she trust me..