Hell Day 48: Suspicion and Doubt

Loke's POV

Fuckin shit! The resort house was almost burn. I'll totally kill the culprit here...

I didn't saw Kaicere today, and I hope that she's safe..

Exile is still infront of her laptops. Researching for her whereabouts. She's in my room and Six is currently sleeping in my room. Reean is on the Veranda watching the majestic view of the sea.

20 students died leaving us with 30 students alive.

"Hey Loke what's the code of Assasin's?" Exile asked.

"4301.." Then she typed it on one of her laptop. She's a computer geek indeed... -,-

"Where's Ciell?" I asked. She just rolled her eyes.

"The hell I care to that bastard!" she's totally mad to Ciell after she was punished. Malaki talaga ang galit niya doon eventually she called him bastard.

"You know Loke, you should watch Kaicere's acts.." she faced me with a serious tone.
I raise my brow.Why would I?

"You don't know who's the good or who's the bad one here...Pwede ngang kaharap mo na yung may gawa ng lahat..You know that the culprit is just hiding its true identity and acting like an innocent bullshit..Being nice to people to conceal its crimes..." talking to riddles. Looks like she know something.

"So if I am you...You should be watching your step, Maybe any minute now or someday, You'll be next..." she said with a creepy voice..Oh God, She's so scary...

She went back on her laptops. Is she warning me? So she mean that she know the culprit...or maybe she's the culprit!...Even she's one of my friends, I still doubt her actions..

I look at her,examining her every move.

"I'm not an enemy here...Try to look at others..." Still busy typing something on her laptop.

"Do you know everything?" she faced me.

"Not everything..just anything.." she smile..a creepy smile to be exact.

"And that anything is for me only.." She's getting creepy today..The hell this girl! She's not helping!!

"You're being selfish.." I hissed. She smirked.

"Selfish? I'm not being selfish..I'm just securing the informations I know..I can't trust to anyone now...even my friends.."that hit me...She doesn't trust anyone now cuz today, anyone could be that someone..I sigh of disbelief.. I respect her decision..

"And try not to trust anyone.." pahabol pa niya.

I went out of my room. I can sense that she's part of this, or worst she's the root of this madness.

"You know Loke, Exile's acting weird lately..." Reean suddenly butted in. I thought he was on the Veranda? Did he...teleport? Nah, just kidding...

He also noticed that. Exile's being weird now..And that bothers me. I always doubt her action since Kaicere transferred to Trinnity. I don't trust her even a bit.

"Exile is always with her laptops.She didn't even slept last night. And last night, I saw one of her laptop has the Fourneir Mafia connections.. The bios, the headquarters, the infos, even the plans. I've always doubt her side.. Is she on Fourneir or Assasin's?"

He's right, She never gotten to the headquarters of the Assasin's, she even hated our boss. I don't know if she's a traitor or what... She unpredictable! Her mind set is like a ferris wheel..

"Maybe she's up to something..." I said. It's a hard time now. We don't know if she's the culprit or not, but we will find evidence. And we will not stop until the root of this madness die...

"Watch her every moves while I watch the others.. We better make a plan to caught that bullshit while we still have time." he just nod.

"And kill that shit before it kills Kaicere.." then I left. We should stop this madness before its getting worst. We can't loose hope, We will find that piece of shit no matter what..

Reean's POV

Exile, Is she an enemy or not? Is she hiding her true identity to us?

Just what I heard a while ago, She said that she's not an enemy here but, will I buy that joke? She just said that don't trust anyone even friends, so that means that we should not trust her..Oh fuck, I hate riddles!!!! -_____-

Sana pala di na lang ako nag eavesdrop sa conversation nila. Edi sana I'm not thinking about that crap now! Why did all this things happen to us?????!!!!

 つづく

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Long Time no update AGAIn.... Haay naku, wala na kase yung pinakamamahal kong wi-fie na si Smart_Bro na walang password na pinagkakaguluhan ng aming section. Sana naman bumalik na siya para hindi na ako mapagod na magtype ulit sa PC, tinatamad ako.XD

Well, nahihiya na ako ngayon sa kapitbahay namin dahil parang everyday na ako nakatambay sa kanila para makiwi-fi kaya tyaga tyaga rin pag may timeXD

Vote and don't forget to leave a comment~!!! :D