Hell Day 44: Madness

Dedicated to Chuchu- dahil napatawa niya ako sa comment niya sa previous chap. At super mamamatay ai Ciell sa Chapter na 'to!! :D

-       -      -      -      -      -       -      -

Exile's POV

"Where's Kaicere?!" Loke asked. All of us here are tensed. Kaicere suddenly disappear after the program here in the resort house.

And I know the party crashers did this..

Fudge!! Bakit si Kaicere pa?! Ano ba ang ginawa niya para gawin sa kanya 'to?! They've been hunting her ever since she went to Trinnity and I know, They are not gonna stop unless they kill Kaicere... Bit we are not gonna make that happen... We'll finish Kaicere's unfinished business and stop this ruthless deeds.

We searched everywhere but she's no where to be found.. Wait I remember something...

''Resort house basement? Do they have that place?"

That's what I heard from my suspected 'culprit'.. This ia my last resort...

"Loke..." he stared at me.

"What?"

"Bring me to the basement..." he raise his brow. He doesn't understand anything, and better yet don't understand me too..

"Just bring me there.." I said with a cold tone. Nahahawaan na ako ni Kaicere sa pagkacold niya.

He just nod and he started to walk. I just follow him. He brought me to a...err....underground(?) place..di ko nga alam kung saan kami dumaan.

"Fuck you bitch!!! What do you want?!! and Get off your filthy hands off me, will you?!!!!"

That's Kaicere's voice!!! We hide near to the place where the voice came from.

"What I want?? I just want you dead!!!!"

*BLAAAAAAAAG*

"Tss. Are you kidding me?! you can't even fight me in a fair way and you assume that you can kill me?!! Hahaha!!! In your fucking dreams bitch!!!!!"

Kaicere is always scary when she speak like that. You can't even talk back, more like you've lost words... Besides, You can't win if you're messing with Kaicere. She always have that sarcastic tone when you're fighting with her and all her words will mark on your heads... Cuz everything she says.... Will hit you hard.

*BLAAAAAAAAG*

"What now bitch? Is that the only thing you can do?!! Hahaha!! How pathetic of you!!!!"