Hell Day 13: Finding Kaicere

Loke's POV

Who the hell is that guy?! Fuck him I swear that I'll kill him. We're still investigating where is Kaicere and who did this all.

"Where the hell did the culprit brought Kaicere?" Exile is paranoid now.

"I'll call my Private Investigator." Reean volunteered. He left and called his Private Investigator.

Ciell is still in deep thoughts. I think he's getting clues on Kaicere's phone.

Several minutes has passed the Private Investigator is here.

"Where is Kaicere?!" Exile asked the investigator after he showed up.

"We still don't know but we have clues." he said. God I hope we'll find her today.

"Can we go to the last place Kaicere went?" he suddenly asked kaya napatingin kami lahat sa kanya.

"Sure." tugon ni Six. We went to the girl's dorm where Kaicere's phone was found. He examined the knives. He put a knife in a sealed bag and placed it in his bag.

"I'll return soon if I have some information about the culprit." then he left.

"Maybe we should rest and trust the Investigator." she has a point. I'm really tired now from being sleepless yesterday. We went back to the boy's dorm and sleep. I hope Kaicere's alright.

Six's POV

I throw myself in bed, darn I'm so tired. Ciell is seating on his bed thinking of something... Ano naman kayang iniisip nito?

"Do you know something?" I suddenly asked.

"I read Kaicere's dairy." he replied.

"What did you read in her diary?" napabangon naman ako sa pagkakahiga.

"Her personal stuffs." Yun lang?

"Does anything of it leads us to the happenings right now?" he looked at me with his usual bored face.

"Apparently, yes." napatayo ako.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US?! Are you going to investigate this just by yourself?!" I was going to punch him when someone entered our room.

"Stop it guys! We have a lead on who's the culprit." Exile joyfully said.