Hell Day 49: HELL Before HELL

Kaicere's POV

Christmas Week is over. That was my first tragic Christmas Week I ever experienced.

The Studtent Council decided that all the students of Trinnity willbe one on the bus. To avoid accidents we should stay together.

We ride on the airconed bus. Geez, I'll take my nap now..

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Killer's POV

"Master are you sure?" I smirk.

"Do you think I'm fooling around? I can handle myself. Be sure that the plan will work."

"Yes Master. We'll do our best. We'll sure about your safety." then my servant left..

I was about to turn my back when someone stormed in the room.

"Master, our connections we're out..We can't even access to other mafias, it even got our plans...Someone hacked us Master..." Just what I expected.

"It's okay, all informations in our in our access are all false information. " the girl looked confuse.

I've always knew that this day will happen..And I plan all of this. I know it all cuz I'm the one who's playing this game. And right now, I'm winning this interesting game, the game of their lives...

The girl just nod and went out. I look at the view of the bus on the road. The next move will be very exciting..

"Hey Master, You're the only one they're waiting for. Hope you'll still be alive after this..."

That Maevel, I can't control her. She's unpredictable.You can't fool her around and the worst thing is she's against me. But I think she's very interesting if I have her in my game. But she hates me, Disobey my orders, even ruined my plans.. She's a destruction to my plan but I guess, I'm enjoying that someone's against me and playing the game with me.

I stand up and went out, but before I leave I left her some advice.

"You can't beat me just by yourself. Remember, your just a piece in this game, you're not my opponent.." She just smirk..

"I'm not that dumb to win the crown just by myself, I have my own way. And that is the only way that will make you bow your head on the ground.." I didn't expect that someone will be on the other side,

"We'll see about that..." I leave her and went to the bus.. Someone's blocking my plans? This game's being interesting now...

Loke's POV

"Is everybody here?" I inspected. This job was assigned to Kaicere but she's now asleep, I can't do nothing but take her job to mine.