Hell Day 51: Counted Days

Someone's POV

 I really love this game I made... It always amaze me seeing her fight back, and the game is getting exciting..

 Manipulating people is my thing. It makes me glad seeing people die, I want to see brutality, I want to see people suffer, I want to taste their blood, and I want them to die in my hands...

I looked at my chess board and got my opponents Queen, I'll make sure that I'll win this game, Surely I'll not fail this last one.. I'll get my revenge, we'll get even.. She killed her .I'll never forget what she did... And for that, It'll cost her life, I'll kill her.

But.........not today...I have 50 days left before the d-day. Better enjoy her last 50 days before she miss it.Do all she want before I take her life to hell. Savour her greatest moments and bid farewell to her friends..After that long 50 days.........It will be the happiest day of my life..

Death will take you to hell Kaicere...Just watch and enjoy my last show......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kaicere's POV

" For the quadratic equation, x^2 - 4x + c = 0 where the equation has only one solution... Find the value of c." I read on the test paper.

Oh Fuck this paper!! I'm not in the mood to solve this crappy questions that are not related to my life.. But for Pete's Sake! It's our finals today! God Damn that inventor of algebra and such.

I solve for the answer and success, 30 items left.. =___________=

"Solve. (7x-2)^(1/3) + (7x+5)^(1/3) = 3" God!!! I'll rip this paper now! But I can't!! I can't graduate here if I can't pass this fucking piece of crappy trash that's full of none sense questions. Psssh.

After 1237854859804 seconds, I passed my paper and went out of that shitty place.

I went back to the dorm and throw myself in bed. Oh God, I feel I lost a lot of blood after solving that shit problems...

"YEEEEEAAAAAH!!! I'VE FINISHED THE TEST ATLAST~!!!!!!!!" I heard Exile scream at the hallway of the dorm. Geez, that girl is totally loud.

"Kaicere~!!!!" she stormed in my room. For Pete's Sake will she just shut up for a while?

"What?" she smiled widely at me. She's like a psychopath..

"Let's celebrate. ^______^" I don't have time for that kind of crap.

"Don't like." and turn around. I hear the bed squicked, that means Exile seated on my/ Ciell's bed.

"KJ as ever.." she whispered but I heard that.. Tss. Pabayaan na lang natin siya..