Hell Day 28: The Only Exception

Waah~!! Dedicated to my so called Bestfriend/Close friend na si @kawaiimomo.XD (Wag kang aangal!!!) Guys basahin nyo yung story nya pramis maganda!! Eto yung title: The Extraordinary Nerd, Ako gumawa ng cover.XD (Hoy Momo!! Plinug ko story mo, yung dedic ko~!!!) Pag nabasa nyo yung story nya please wag nyong kalimutan ang story ko!!! Lol De jk lang.. ^_____^v

Okay enough of my long Author's Note,  eto na UD ko!!!

Enjoy~!!!! :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaicere's POV

Fuck I totally hate that fake plastic bitch!!! My beautiful Sunday became a Miserable Sunday bacause of her..

Kaya ginawa ko na lang nung Sunday ay matulog, That's all...Eh kase naman pag maglalakad-lakad ako doon rin siya. Masyado kasing papansin, sarap tuloy ipakain sa lion. -________-

And today is Monday..Wag na tayong magflashback ng mga nangyari kahapon dahil maba-badtrip lang ako...

I'm now solving the problems in Algebra and Geometry coz my teacher gave me a special work sheet and I don't know why the hell she gave me this. Sabagay wala naman akong ginagawa.This will help me to kill time and murder my boredom.

By the way It's Trinnity Day today that's why we don't have any classes but I'm busy solving this damn problems.They held a Program but the SC President doesn't care. Just jkidding.They are having a lot of contests pero kaunti nga lang ang mga estudyante na natira galing sa Killing Camp.

I'm just alone in the classroom coz I'm a loner. Nah, kidding aside again, they all went out at ako lang talaga ang natira, eh sa busy ako.

And mas mabuti na to. I won't see that fucking fake plastic bitch around. Haven't you know she's an eye sore. Kung pwede nga lang patayin siya nagawa ko na pero I won't add another crime on my list.

I got my Cellphone and opened the Music icon, magsa-soundtrip ako, tutal ako lang naman ang tao dito.

NP: The Only Exception - Paramore

'When I was younger I saw my Daddy cried and curse at the wind..'

Ahh, peace and quiet. I can relax at last.

I sang along to the song, this was my ex-bestfriends  favorite back then.

'He broke his own heart and I watch, as he tried to reassemble it..'

'And my Momma swear that she would, never let her self forget....'

'And that was the day that I promise, I'll never sing of love if it does not exist...'

It makes me think back then, When were still bestfriends.

This song was our favorite. Pero di na ngayon.