Hell Day 67: Happy Birthday

Dedicated to @madelkang. Sisihin niyo siya kung bakit di ako kaagad nakaupdated dahil chika siya ng chika, di tuloy ako nakapagconcentrate sa story. Haha at sisihin niyo rin yung periodical test namin. Sagabal masyado.XD

I was about to type something for TH on New Years eve but I got sick for about 3 hell days and I got to take all the capsules and tablets to make me go back to my energetic life. Well actually Me and my siblings got sick at the same time. Sml

Enjoy reading. Hope you'll enjoy the ending guys~~.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaicere's POV

I don't know why I feel this way. I feel so weird. I know that someone has been hunting me right from the start at alam ko rin ang mangyayare sakin.

I can't control my heart for beating so fast. Is this my day?

"Penny for your thoughts?" oh I forgot, I have a partner now. I don't even have any idea who's this jerk.

"Who are you?" my mind was pre occupied with a lot of thoughts. I feels so nervous without any reasons, and I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

"Seriously Kaicere? It's me Loke..." I look at him. Loke? He looks so handsome.

"You were so pre occupied with your thoughts a while ago, mind if I know what's bothering you?" I hug him. Nabigla naman siya.

"Loke, do you know who's the culprit?" he shook his head.

"If we already know who, edi sana naunahan na namin. We just have a hard time searching for that darn culprit." they give so much effort to save me. Am I that very special to them?

"If by chance that it'll be my end tonight... Promise me that you'll not cry if I die.." he hugged me back and hugged me tighter.

"Don't say that. It's not the end. You'll still graduate right?" I cupped his face and smiled to him.

"Who knows who. Just remember this, no matter what will happen tonight I'll come back. Even if I'll die, I'll come back and rise from the ground. I promise you that.." he sadly smile.

"I'm sorry.." I just smiled. I'm so dramatic tonight.

"Why would you say 'sorry'? You didn't do anything wrong.  Infact I'd like to say thank you to you, to all your effort for me." he bit his lower lip, he's trying not to cry infront of me.

"You're totally weird now Kaicere, I thought 'Thank you' is not in your vocabulary?" we just laugh about the thought. I'm totally weird now.

"I guess you'll be a successful vocalist someday.." he smiled and kiss me on my cheeks.

"I'll be." he's very confidentin that. Let's see about that.

"Don't loose hope Kaicere.." I let go of him and changed partners again. This night will be very long for me.