Hell Day 23: Phone Call

Kaicere's POV

"Pres!!" -____- Fudge he's like Exile.There are so noisy...

"What?" note the bored tone.

"Nothing...I'm very glad that you're still alive!!!" he was gonna hug me but I got my mighty pen for my weapon.

"Don't try to get near me or I'll kill you, Loke..." he raised his hands like his surrendering to a policeman.

"You're too serious.." then he pouts..Yucks!!! He's so GAY!!!!

By the way, we're here in the Student Council Office para tumambay..There are no lessons today we just sign the attendance..

And until now we haven't found Cyan....

"Yey! Party time!!" Oh, well the noisy ones are here..  =____________=

Lahat na SC officers andito kahit wala namang pinapagawa..

While i'm playing on my phone someone called..

Geez, why is everybody calling me lately? Sino bang nagpakalat ng number ko??
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
+63916*******

Another unknown number..

"Hello, who's this??"

"Hi sweetheart, still remember me?"

"Hey Pres, What happen to you? You're like a statue.."- Loke.

"What happen sweetie? Amazed? Don't worry we'll see each other again...." and now she's gigling..Fuck, I thought I'll never see her again!

"Amazed? Tcch. Are you kidding me? I was just surprise that you're still alive.."

"Is that so? Ikaw pa talaga ang nagsabi niyan, You're just turning it all around..I was gonna say that...I haven't know you're still alive..Person like you shall go to hell!"

*smirk*

Tcch. Pikon naman nito..I'm just getting started..

"Oh really? If I'll go to hell, you first ikaw nagsuggest eh and one thing, person like you should rot in hell that's why you go first... See you there.."

"You're totally insane! Savour your moments while you're still alive, Cuz death will come to you!!!"

Hahaha. Super pikon naman nitong kausap ko..

"Yeah whatever, I'll wait for that..."

*toot toot*

Call ended.

Hahaha.She gave up.She'll never win against me..NEVER...

"You got some devil thoughts in your mind ey, Who was that?" Chismoso rin to..

"Just a stranger who dialed a wrong number..." he raise his brow like his not convince of what I said...

Lumabas na ako ng SC Office.Maybe I'll just sleep..

つづく