Hell Day 32: Mystery

Lahat ko na daw i-UD ko dahil kinukulit ako ni Editor-in-chief. :3

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Kaicere's POV

I can't get over what I saw yesterday!!! What was that??!

At sana naman di ako niya nakita, at kung oo...I'm dead meat...

I'm still a P.A of Yui but today she haven't ordered me something..That's odd..

'So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating, can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in...'

Someone's calling. It's Loke..

"Kaicere....."By the tone of his voice calling my name..It gives me shiver..There's something wrong in here..

"What?" I just keep my cold tone even I'm afraid...

"Kaicere, be careful...."

*toot toot*

Call ended..Fuck..it gives me creeps all over me..

I went out of my room and thought about all about the happenings here...

I can sense that they are all hunting me, they all want is to see me dead... Tcch. Ba't parang lahat na lang gusto akong mamatay?!

"Kaicere!!!!!" I looked at the person who's shouting my name...It's Exile..

"What??" with bored tone I asked even I'm all afraid inside..

"Principal Tracy is calling you..." Huh?? Why will that woman call me all of a sudden?? This is getting weird....

I went straight to her office...

"Well, you're here at last..." Goosebumps... I feel that I'm in a horror movie by her tone.. Its so creepy!!

"What do you want??" I swallowed my fear and faced her..

"Here....I want it here by evening..understood?" I grab the piece of papers she's holding..What is this... 666 North Side St. (022715495) I don't even get it...

"When you reach the address just tell that numbers..Okay?" I just nod

I went to the parking lot..I found my white Porsche 911 gt3..I was about to ride my car when someone popped out again..

"Wait Kaicere!!!!" Exile's currently running with her messy hair..

"What again??" This girl is like Yui..they are both mushrooms..Kahit saan sumusulpot..

"Sama ako!!!" God..she's so loud.. -______-