Hell Day 18: Back to Normal

Loke's POV

"Hey Exile." tawag ko sa kanya then she faced me.

"Ano?" she's currently lying in my bed which is share kami sa space. Mabuti na nga lang at malaki ang kama ko. I don't have any roommate before thats why there's only one king size bed here.

"You haven't yet told Kaicere about yourself do you?" she buffered for a second then suddenly smiled, a wicked psychopath (normal excited smile of Exile) smile.

"Ah, that's why she hugged me. Oh Yey! Thank you Loke! Without you I haven't seen her genuine smile then a plus, a hug~!" she beamed and jumped on my bed. What the?

Oh gods. Tomboy ata 'to. Well Kaicere's really pretty so I wouldn't doubt that.

She's still shrieking her lungs out.Geez, she's being a psychopath now. I covered my ears with a pillow and gave her a death glare. Di pa ba siya tapos sa pagbubunyi? Nak ng tupa.

"Hey will you shut up? its already 10:47 pm." I lie down on my bed still covering my ears. Paano ako makakatulog kung hanggang ngayon maingay pa rin 'to.

"Kyaaaah~ Thank you Loke~!" she suddenly leap towards me and then hugged me.

Oh god, I'm getting red here. Peste, ang childish nito. Okay sana kung si Kaicere yung roommate ko.

"Why are your cheeks red?" I turned to my other side so that she won't see my face. Oh please, just shut up.

"I'm just sleepy." Nice lie Loke. Bravo. She just laughed and lied down calmly beside me.

"Okay Loke, Goodnight!" then she hug me from the back.

Oh gods, she thinks that I'm her teddy bear. Please spare me my life.

Six's POV

Currently Kaicere and Ciell are sleeping. They seem to be a good couple. Okay I accept it.Ipinapaubaya ko na si Kaicere kay Ciell. Wala naman akong magagawa na eh. So let them be.

Kaicere suddenly hugged Ciell like her teddy bear. Ciell even hugged back. Even in sleep ang sweet nila. Darn that.

Sigh. I never thought that this will end. What the hell are you talking about Six? Baliw. Matulog ka na nga lang.

I checked the time and it's already 11:54 in the midnight. Matutulog na nga ako bago pa ako putaktihin ng mga langgam dito.

Kaicere's POV

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up!" I feel my bed shaking. Darn, there's an earthquake? Nah, maybe not. Too much for imagination Kaicere.

I opened my left eye and stared at the guy who's interrupting my sleep. It's just the mafia boss shaking the hell of  me.

"What?" Can't you see that I'm still lying on the bed happily sleeping? Istorbo ka masyado sa tulog ko. Pssh.

"There are already classes running right now. Hurry up, it's already 7:30." What the hell? There's a class now? Nakakatamad namang pumasok.

I lazily get off the bed and stand my feet up to the bathroom to do my rituals. After 20 minutes I'm already done. I yawned again when I saw Ciell in uniform. I'm so tired and lazy to go to class. Oh gods, please spare me some enthusiasm later.

Sabay kami ni Ciell papuntang classroom without Six. Ciell said he alreay went to class early. That's odd. Six is usually late in class everyday of his life here.

The techer is here already so I immediately headed to my seat. Oh well, looks like it's getting back to normal here.

But it feels different now. We're only 20 student left here in the class. We were 34 before.

Everything went to normal like nothing happened. The teachers doesn't seem to care even the Principal. There's something going on here, I guess? Well who the hell even care. Atleast I'm still here.

The class was on like the ordinary class will do. Nothing unusual happen. No blood, no screams, no killing.

I just hope that this will last. Sana ganito na lang palagi...

つづく