Hell Day 63: Date

Kaicere' POV

'Rumors were true; Trinnity High is a Living Hell. Innocent people out of their school were killed on Trinnity High's Bloody Valentine Celebration yesterday.'

I throw the article on the floor and kicked it out off my sight. This is bullshit. News really spread so fast with their talkative mouths.

I massage my temple, this is stressing me off. damn it!, why the hell do they involve students from the colleague schools?

Arghh!! This is a mess..

Trinnity was closed, no one can enter and no one can go outside. There are lots of media and police outside the campus, they want to investigate about the tragedy four days ago.

They didn't want anyone to enter Trinnity because one of the school rule rule is, No Police allowed plus the media in the other side.

The field was red as blood and never will return to green. The bodies of the victims were brought to the morgue and other bodies are still missing their heads.

We didn't have classes today that's why I'm here again in the Student Council Office. Si Ciell is still asleep in our room that's why I decided to go here to kill time.

I remember, I still got the paper where Cynq gave me a clue about this madness.

I pulled it out of my pocket and placed it on the table..

Until now I don't have any clue to this damn code. I don't know if it is a Mathematical problem or what. Why didn't he gave me some easy solving clue? That could help a lot. Tss -______-

By the way, the promenade is getting near, I don't want to attend nor get involve to that crap but I should, as a Student Council President its part of my responsibilities.

I don't have any date yet, maybe I'll find someone later.

Argggh! Could this day could've even get any worst?

==-===

Exile's POV

"Kaicere---" I shut my mouth when I saw Kaicere sleeping on her so called 'Majestic Seat'.

I sat on my chair and put the papers on the table. Kaicere is dealing with a lot of problems now. She's been a public demand by media and the police. Ang ganda talaga ni Kaicere yung media mismo lumalapit sa kanya.XD

Well kidding aside Kiacere is everyone's blame now even though Kaicere didn't do anything wrong. Who would've thought that a 16 years old teenage rebellious brat can kill a lot of people in just 1 hour? Tss. Those people could've use their common sense from now on.