Hell Day 15: Axel Hubert

Kaicere's POV

"Hey boss what are we going to do to her? She's getting bored." mabuti naman at nasabi mo. I'm yawning for about a lot now.

"You Idiots, call some back-up and the rest of you hit her. Be sure that she's still alive." Holy freaking ducks,  NO!!! I thought he changed his mind but damn I was wrong.

They started punching me on my body, kicking me full force, hitting me all the thing they can grab with their hands. Someone punched me on my face and then my stomach that made me vomit blood.

All I can do now is cry in silencI'm too tired to protest..I feel so much pain all over my body..I can't handle this...

*BAANG*

"F*ck don't let anyone get in!"

*BAANG* *BAANG*

I hate this life... I hate everything I've done... I hate myself... I hate my life...

*BAANG*

I want to be a normal girl that's priority is to study hard to make her parents proud..

*BAANG*

I want to have my peaceful life back... I want it all back.

*BAANG BAANG BAANG*

I bitterly smiled and closed my eyes, I want to rest.

I want to go back...

* * *

Exile's POV

After defeating some of the gunmen outside, we went inside the warehouse. Loke, Reean and Six are still kicking some arse na natitira.

"Kaicere!" My goodness. She's hopeless. She's all tied up having handcuffs on her arms and feet and a blindfold covering her eyes.

Her white blouse is drenched cold with her own blood. She's beaten all over, she also spill a lot of blood on her mouth and on the floor. God I can't stand this.

I was going to get near Kaicere when someone block my way.

"Not so fast sweetheart." so he's the culprit. He's handsome but anyways he's not that good as what his face is.

"Who are you?" he smirked.

"Guess who?" This guy have some tricks on his sleeves. Not bad but he's irritating.

"You are the culprit. Am I right?" he just nod. A mannerly dude for a culprit. That's really odd...

"Then why did you do this to Kaicere?" he grinned. This devil. Walang hiya.

"Its none of your business." I rolled my eyes.

"Catch him and don't try to kill him." Ciell suddenly whispered on my back.

And with that I throw a knife at him then shoot straight to his chest.He fell down quickly on the floor. Shiiz, not even a sweat drop in my body. He's so damn easy to catch. Whaat a weakling.

I put his both hands on a handcuff so that he'll not escape. He's beaten up and he had a big cut on the stomach which I supposed that it's from Kaicere. Mabuti na yun at kahit papaano nakaganti rin si Kaicere.

Ciell went near Kaicere then free her from the handcuffs. He removed the blindfold and her eyes were already closed. Kinabahan ako bigla then Ciell checked her pulse.

"She's still alive." he carried her to the car then we went straight to the hospital. Sumunod na rin sila Loke after us.

She was immediately attended by the nurses and brought her to the Emergency room. We all waited for the result outside the ER.