Hell Day 19: Killing Camp

Kaicere's POV

We were about to dismiss when the teacher announce something.

"Okay class before I dismiss you all I would like to announce that our Annual Camping will be held tomorrow up to Saturday. Okay, Class dismiss." my other classmates started to over react about it. It's just a camping for crying out loud.

We left then we went straight to the dorm. They seemed so serious after the announcement. What the hell is wrong with that camping? Campings are fun for Hobbit's sake.

By the way, I never thought that they have this camping activity. Its very unusual but anyways camping means no classes. I'm fine with that.

"Tomorrow will be the day." Exile blabbed then sighed afterwards. I don't get it.

"We'll be more careful. 4 days of camping. Maybe one of us will be gone by that span of time." said Six. I frowned. Is there any twist in their camping activity or something?

"I don't understand what all of you are talking about. Can somebody care to explain?" there I said it. Hell--oh, for your information guys and gal I'm new here.

"The camping she said, it's not fun at all, not even a bit. Here, that day is very avoided by all. They won't give you a chance to live until the school year ends. Swerte mo lang kung makakasurvive ka." Reean explained. Seriously?! Wait-- Don't tell me, we're all gonna die tomorrow? Oh God, no!

"They will test us if we can survive their test. We should be more careful of our actions. Dapat walang maghihiwalay sa grupo. I won't let anyone of us killed in this camp." I just nod. I just hope that I'll survive.

"We should prepare now." Ciell suddenly said. He opened a secret door somewhere in our room then to my surprise, it's full of ammunitions and weapons. I never thought that there is a secret door at the back of our bed.

Shotguns, grenades, katanas, machine guns, bazookas, knives, pistols ,baseball bat, chainsaw, riffles,sniper lahat na ata andito na. Are they terrorists or what? Ang bu-brutal ng mga weapons.

They all grabbed weapons and placed it to their secret pockets. Ah I forgot, they're far from ordinary teenage kids they supposed to live in. They are the living killing machines. The far most impossible you could think they are.

Ciell handed me the katana, knives and a pistol. I just stared at him but he rolled his eyes. Sigh. I need to kill again.

After that we all rest in our respective rooms. Freaking ducks, tomorrow is the day.

*CAMPING*

"Kaicere~!!! Partner tayo!" She held my hand and smiled. Aba'y ang ingay nito.

"May kapartner na ako." she just pout. Childish annoying girl. Hindi halata sa kanya na Assassin siya.

"Ako na lang kapartner mo." then Loke pulled Exile away from me.They will make a cute couple if ever.

I just shrugged that thought off and went to our tent. Miraculously my partner is Ciell. He asked me though. Well anyways I fix my things and ready myself. I have two pistols under my skirt on one leg and the other and a knife on my vest.We're still wearing our uniforms.

"Wag kang lalayo sakin.." Ciell is in the tent too. He's preparing too.

He grab the pistol then put in his coat.

We went out cuz there'll be an Opening Program.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 627515516 years..The boring program has ended

We went back to the tent and rest. We're in the forest.Its so big than I thought.

Gusto ko sanang maglakad-lakad pero Ciell didn't allow me. That's why I'm stuck here with him.He's currently hugging me and he's asleep.

Ayaw niya talagang pakawalan ako..

"Hey lovebirds enough of romance nilalanggam na kayo.." aba't nagjoke pa itong si Loke.

"Yaah whatever..Can you help me here?" suddenly Ciell tighten his hug.Fuck this Mafia boss..

"Seems like I can't help you with your problem..Ciao~!" Walang kwenta. =_______=

I faced the Mafia boss.His eyes are closed. He has a long eyelashes then a kissable lips...Wait what am I saying?!

I closed my eyes because that's the only thing I can do right now..

.
.
.
.
.
*silence*
.

.
.
.
.
"If you die right now, will you be happy?" I thought he's asleep.I opened my eyes, he's staring at me..

"I would be happy," I bitterly smile.

"Why would you?" Ciell raised his brow.

"Cuz finally the burden in the family is gone..." I'm getting teary eyed here..Ah ang drama ko naman baka next week ako na ang ipapalabas sa MMK.

"Tcch...you're too nega..But for you..will you be happy?"

"Obviously no, I'll miss my family.I'm such a burden to them but they still treat me well despite of what I did to them.." he hug me tight. I feel so comfortable in his arms..

After that we fell asleep...
.
.
.
.

.
.
Exile's POV

The tent of the lovebirds are full of ants.. They are so sweet.Inagaw pa sakin si Kaicere >3

At eto namang kasama ko, tulog.Tcch. =3= I'm so bored..

"Ey Kaicere!" someone called me..

"Oh Cyan~! You survived!!" then we hugged each other.

We just chit-chat the things that happen.God I missed her!!

After minutes we are all called cuz there's an activity..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The killing camp has begun....

つづく