Hell Day 46: Stranger?

Loke's POV

"You know what the saddest part is?" She faced me and she smile bitterly while crying..

"That pityful subject is me...."

I hug her tight. She's in pain. She need someone to comfort her. She hide this for several years and she need to let it out now..She needs to freshen up now and let go of the painful past.

My shirt is wet now but hell I care. She needs a hanky now, and that's probably me..

Several minutes has past, she stopped crying. I look at her face. Her eyes are close, nakatulog na sa kakaiyak.. *sigh*

I carried her and bring her to her room. I place her on her bed. I sat beside her..I wipe away her tears. This was my first time seeing Kaicere so weak and fragile. It makes me want to protect her so bad. She told me about everything in her past. She trusted me and I won't break that.

Before I left her room, I kiss her forehead, I've totally fallen to the Cold Princess.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Exile's POV

Anna Chesaré was the name of the masked girl that Kaicere killed. She had the same ring with me. The ring with CSS initials encrypt in it.

That means they'll bring chaos in Christmas Day... *sigh*

I'm still infront of my laptops, and yeah, laptops 5 of them. I haven't told you that I'm even a computer geek and a hacker one. And currently I hacked the Mayhem Creed's Base and I got their Bio-datas..All of their connections, I can access it all.

Something popped up out on my 3rd laptop..It's the Bio-data that I was looking for, It's Cynq's Bio..How did this popped up like that? Oh well, nevermind...

I look closely at it, memorizing every detail in his bio. I serach another information about him again. I hacked all the Mafia connections. Searching for something that will help me.

Something caught my attention.. Yui and Cynq together? Are they partner or not? As far as I know, Cynq is still connected to Assasin's but why is he also connected to Fourneir? And worst he's with Yui! Nakakalito naman!!!!!

An article from the Fourneir's Mafia got my attention again..

'Fourneir's Mafia Founder has a Daughter from another Woman [YMendez] '

Daughter of Fourneir's Mafia? Hughes has a step sister? And YMendez..Mendez? Y...? Y..Mendez....Oh Fudge it's her!!!!!!!!

Six's POV

"Yo Bro!!!" I shouted. I saw Ciell at the front door of the resort house.I don't know what he's doing here...