Hell Day 50: New Year's Eve

Sobrang aga talaga ng kalendaryo ng Trinnity sa real world.XD New year na kaagad, well besides..fiction lang naman to, hindi naman base from a true story kase hindi ako mageenroll sa school na ganito.NEVER.

Kayo gusto niyo ba?

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

Kaicere's POV

I'm currently at the hospital visiting the students of Trinnity High including Loke, Reean, Six and Ciell. 11 students died leaving us with only 19 students alive.

And I didn't notice that Yui was injured too, She brake her right leg leaving her with leg brace. She can feel what I feel weeing that piece of heavy metal on your leg.

The Seekers were injured but only minor injuries. And a miracle happened that I didn't even got  tiny scratch from the accident. And another miracle that I'm in a hospital not because I was hospitalize but I came here to visiting my friends.How nice is that? Maybe I was a very good client to hospitals cuz every single accident, I've always been to hospitals after that. Maybe this was a break to white surrounding for me.

And Yeah, about me and Exile.. She's being her oldself like she didn't say bad to me. Tss. what a bipolar. I think she was just out of herself that's why she uttered that words to me, but it still makes me furious at her.

''So am I still waiting, for this world to stop hating.

Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in----'

Never heard my ringtone for a while now.

+63947******* calling. Strangers totally like to dial my number. -__________-

"Speak up and don't waste my time." I boredly said.

"Is that how you treat you Guardian Angel?"

Guardian Angel...You mean..Maevel?

"How did you got my number?"

"Its from my source, by the way are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, not even a scratch touched my skin."

"Well good then, I know about all the things happened on your way back."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm telling you, you should pick to right one to trust cuz the culprit is just acting innocent in the story. If you'll choose the wrong one, the game is over."

The culprit is here..Why talk to riddles when you can direct it to the point?

"You mean that piece of shit is here?"

"Exactly! You should watch their moves and be careful to yourself, it might attack you anytime it likes.."

Trinnity High: Living in Hell (UNEDITED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें