Epilogue

Dedicated to my ohh so Gorgeous on-leave editor/ Y-bestfriend/ music production.XD/ seatmate/ classmate/ childhood friend/ twin sister/ HoneyMyLoveSoSweet/ partner in crime/ super closefriend/ best buddy/ ETC! Basta ang rami niyang tawag.XD Hoy Editor matatapos na yung TH nakaon-leave ka pa!XD By the way thanks sa'yo ng marami!

At magthank you rin kayo sa kanya, kung wala siya edi sana dati ko pa nadelete itong story ko grabe kase makabanta kaya false alarm na lang yung plano ko.XD Thank you Editor sa lahat~ Labyuuu~! *hart hart* XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Hell Day: Secrets Revealed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exile's POV

R.I.P

Kaicere Zoe Fillmore Moire
Feb. 27,1998-Feb. 27,2015

Family Remembrance

It's been a month after Kaicere died. All of us are still shock about the incident, we can't still believe that she's dead now. Her parents regreted that they've transferred Kaicere to Trinnity High.

All of us felt sorrow and it was too late for me to know the killer. The number code that was encrypted on Kaicere's back was the date when she died.

02(Feb)27(Date)14(2013)4(D)9(I)5(E)

'd-3-7-1-1->-l : [-(-7-1-3-1-)-] = Ciell:Killer

After the black out on the prom Kaicere dissappeared on the venue and she dropped a black card which where the 2nd code was encrypted and I got the paper reversed. I read the code easily and I run as fast as I could to save her but I was too late.

I've already decoded the last clue that Cynq gave me and some of it are still puzzles in my mind.

Ciell was no where to be found after that. None of us doesn't know where the hell is he now.

Kaicere's mom and brother left Philippines and migrated to US. They'll return next year but for now they need to unwined and grab some fresh air.

Principal Tracy was sent to prison and Trinnity High was closed now. We were the last batch of the Living Hell, and that's a relief. Finally they decided to clise the hell.

We graduated last week and that was not even a happy day for us. We're all expecting that Kaicere will be joining us on graduation but hell did want that to happen. We only got our diploma and that's it, Just like another Day minus the killing.