Hell Day 41: Chistmas Week

Kaicere's POV

"Yey~!! Christmas Week na!!!" Oh God! Exile's so loud again.. -_____-

Were currently in Loke's Van and were heading to his resort.The other students rode on a bus.

I look at the window and enjoyed the view..Cold air is what I feel now. Christmas is totally coming.

Its only 4:03 am, We travel early so that we'll arrive at the resort quick. It takes 3 hours para makapunta ka sa Resort from the school. It always bother me why did they build Trinnity at the middle of nowhere? Far from civilization.

I'm on the back row of the van and my seatmate is Loke then on the other side is Ciell.

Exile, Six and Reean are in the front row.

I put my earphones and played a song..

NP: Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

Best thing's 'bout tonight that were not fighting..

This song is old but its so relaxing to hear..

Could it be that we have been this way before..

I know you don't think that I trying.

I know you worry thin down to the core...

But hold your breath...

Cuz tonight will be the night that I have fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind

I wouldn't live to see another day, I swear its true..

Because the girl I kiss is imposdinle to find you're impossible to find...

ZZZzzz..

Exile's POV

Kyaaaah~ I can't wait to swim and see Kaicere wearing two piece!!!

I look at the back, Kaicere is sleeping, Loke is sleeping too and Ciell is looking outside the window..

Uhmm...Love Triangle ey...Tahaha~!! Nice!!

"What are you laughing at?" Six faced me.

"Tihihi~!! Nothing!!" Waaaaaaah~! Sino kaya mas bagay kay Kaicere? Si Handsome Gangster Prince o si Handsome Mafia Prince?? Ano say niyo guys??

He raised his brow and lately he have his bored look.

I just play on my phone, Zombie Tsunami. I don't want to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Kaicere's POV

=______________________=

"Were here!!!!!!!!" Fuckin shit. I conclude her breakfast is a microphone and speakers..Geez Nakakabingi..

We all went out of the van. Wooow~ *________* Its so wonderful~!!!

"Kyaaaaaaah~!!! Ang yaman mo talaga Lulu~!!" Yeah, he's so damn rich.

I see the seashore and an infinity pool. The resort house is like a mansion. I want one of this.

"Let's go inside?" asked Loke.

We went inside the resort house..and another Woow~!!! Its like my father's five star hotel.

We got our keys in our rooms. And finally in alone in a room. I went straight to my room, Room #65.

Super WOW!! I love the view!!! The beach is so beautiful..I can't wait to swim..

I unpack my thing and ordered them. I change my clothes, a short short and a white sando with cardigan and flipflops.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" I did not bother to see who's that.

"Kaicere~! Wear you're two piece tonight!!" Aish. Ba't parang gustong-gusto niyang makita akong nakatwo piece? And whats with her back pack? Dora lang ang peg..

"Yeah yeah, whatever.. What brought you here?" she just smile. That Exile's creepy smile..

"I just want to see your two piece.Baka kase panget pahiramin kita.. ^_____^ "

What the--- I just look at her with a bored look. I get my two piece and throw it to her.

"This is not enough...Masyadong balot.." Ashdafuq anong balot eh parang iluwa ko na ang kaluluwa ko. -__________-

She put out a lot of two piece from her bag..

"Yan! Pili ka na ang ng gusto mo!" Fudgee bar! Tindera ata to sa Her/Bench

I took the black one. She grin.

"Isukat mo dali!!!!" Then she pushed me to the CR.

"Dali na!! Kung away mo ako mismo ang magbibihis sayo!!" and that made me fit this piece of lining. Para ngang hubad na ako sa suot ko.Tcch.

" Yey~!! Perfect!! You'll wear that tonight..If you don't I'll cut all your clothes off..Understand?!" God, She's so bipolar.. I just nod. wala na akong magagawa.. Pssh.

"Okay see you later~! " then she went out... Oh God, Sana bumagyo mamayang gabi..

 つづく

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Tahaha~ ang adik talaga ni Exile. Abangan natin kung anong itsura ni Kaicere..Tihihi!!

By the way Don't forget to comment~! Comment is a must~!!! :D