Hell Day 37: Transfer?

Kaicere's POV

"Unni you're awake~!!" Aish.. My cousin is totally loud, she's like Exile..

I lean on the headboard..Oh..Were having a....err...Family Reunion.. Here's my Father, kuya, Mommy, Tita, Tito, Ren, Ren's brother , and my other relatives.. Exile are not here...

"Oh thank God you're awake..Ae you hungry?" Mommy asked.

"Lasagna will do.." Mommy hugged me.

"Oh I missed you Kaicere.." I hugged her back..

"I missed you too, Mommy." then she went out to buy lasagna.

"Are you all better now?" Kuya asked..

"Yup, Where's my mangas and nendoroids?" I've been waiting for that..*________*

"They are all in your room in the mansion.." he replied..sayang sa mansion na sila..I can't go back to the mansion..It's not allowed..

"You're so pretty now Kaicere!" Tita said. Tcch. Ngayon lang niya nahalata..Nah, Just kidding.

"Unni~ Do you have a boyfriend? Last last last day there are 2 handsome boys here..I think its Ciell and Loke.." Landesu.. They are mine.XD Joke! She's currently a junior high and her type are like the 2. Ang pagkakaalam ko kase yung ka M.U niya may girlfriend na pala..How sad..

"I don't have, they are just destructions.." and inspirations.. She just pout.

After several minutes mommy's back..Yey foods!! *_________*

I murdered the lasagna..Yummy~!! Feels like I haven't eaten for a month cuz lately I was always tasting blood.

"Unni~! Isama mo naman ako sa Trinnity~!!" Heck No!!

"Its too dangerous there," she just pout again..

"Sayang di ko makikita si Oppa Loke~ =3=" Landesu.She has a crush on Loke... what if I'll give her Loke's number..But that guy is a knife king...baka kung anong gawin sa pinsan ko..But..

"I'll give you his phone number.." Her eyes sparkle..

"Yey~!!!!! Thanks Unni!!!" Tcch.. She handed me her phone.. Iphone 5s..Rich kid..I type Loke's Number. I explored her phone Oh..She's a stalker of Loke. She has stolen pictures of Loke..Pfft. Ang adik talaga ni Ren..I gave her phone back and continue my eating session..

"Kaicere..." It seems dad was on deep thoughts a while ago..

"Yes Dad?" I know that this is a serious talk..

"Do you like staying Trinnity High?" Why did hhe asked?

"Not really.."

"You've always been on hospitals when you entered Trinnity.That place is not safe for you.Were very wrong sending you to that school..You'll transfer to Bennett High.."

What?!!! I'll transfer to another school again?! This would be my 5th time transferring to another school..But..Do I like staying in Trinnity? All I've got was injuries, cuts, bruises, blood spill,death threats and broken bones.. All of that I got when I entered Trinnity..

But even Its like that, I still have great memories with my new friends..Even I'm cold and heartless to them, they still stand by my side..Memories with them was fun..I've become the President of the Student Council, I've sung infront of a crowd, manage an acquintance party, became a boss and a leader..all of that was my first time. A handsome Mafia Boss kissed me twice on my lips and a peak on my cheek.A Handsome Knife king also kissed me on my cheek infront of a crowd. My caring ex-roomate Assassin that's noisy, childish, hyper and sometimes annoying that always cares for me even I'm too cold to her, she's still there for me. And all of them..

I can't imagine if I left Trinnity..

"I'll stay until graduation..." I said..My decision is final..I don't care if I'll die in Trinnity atleast I've made my life live the fullest.

"Do really want to stay?"

"Yup, I'm very sure..." I'll stay in Trinnity no matter what..

 つづく

*    *    *   *   *   *   *   *  

Grabeness ang drama dito sa chap na ito..Medyo malapit na kase ang ending eh...Huhubels~! Matatapos na ang Trinnity TT^TT pero paaabutin ko pa 'to hanggang atleast 40+ chaps..

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment~!!! :D