Hell Day 11: Hunting Me

Kaicere's POV

I'm still babysitting Ciell's little sister. Looks like Ciell won't come back for me.

The little brat falls asleep on the couch. She lost all her energy, ang hyper kase. Just like Exile.

I'm now exploring the Smith's mansion to kill some time, I'm bored. I looked all the pictures displayed in hallways and at the second floor there's a big family picture display at the middle. His older brother looks familiar.

At the middle of my exploration, someone's calling me on my phone.

So am I, Still waiting for this world to stop hating

Can’t find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in~~

+63927******** calling....

Unregistered local number... Should I answer it?

"Hello?"

["It’s Ciell. I won't come home baka bukas pa. Just babysit my sister..."]

"But how can we eat?" I'm so damn hungry now.

["She knows how to cook."]

*toot toot*

Seriously? Chime knows how to cook?  Nakakahiya naman. She can while I can't? How pity of me.

I went back to the first floor to check Chime. She's not on the couch anymore! Freaking ducks where the hell did she go?

I went around the mansion but she's nowhere to be found. I'm getting thirsty all of a sudden I went to the kitchen.

Hmmm~~ Smells food~

"Unnie are you hungry?" she's wearing a pink bunny design apron.

She can cook, ako hindi. Kakainggit. Tinuringang may restaurant hindi man lang marunong magluto.

I nod then sat on the table. I just watched her while cooking our dinner. This girl has full of surprise. First advicing me her words of wisdom then next cooking like a chef? Totally the happenings in my life relates to my mantra 'Expect the unexpected.' And now I'm thinking that she's my Grandma.

"Serving my special recipe to Unnie, Sauté Meat! ^___^" Pity on me I can only cook instant noodles.