Hell Day 21: Cyan

Kaicere's POV

"Fudge!!! Where is Cyan??!!" I heard Exile's voice. She seem to be paranoid.

I opened my eyes. I saw Loke lying on the other bed with bandages on his body. I look around then I saw Ciell and Exile are on the outside.

What's going on???

I tried to stand up but I fail. Fuck I'm getting weak.. Wait I remember, I was biten by snakes.. -___________-

"Kaicere are you okay?!" Ciell carried me back to the bed.

Instead of answering her question I asked them.

"What happen to Cyan?" she got herself her serious face that i'm not used to it..

"We heard her scream a while ago, We search for her but she's nowhere to be found..." her fist tighten.Seems like she's sick of this ruthless hell.

"We need to find her as soon as possible.Baka anong mangyari sakanya." I suggested.

"You'll stay here with Loke.We'll handle this." then they left. They are too unfair!!! They're always say that they can hadle it while me, just staying in a boring room with the Knife king. =__________=

I just lie again on the bed and things that happened today....

My issues was finish cuz Axel is out of sight now then that concludes that Cyan's missing is not connected to me, right?? I hope..*cross fingers*

Aish, Is this all suppose to happen?! I was really wrong for my first impression to this hell.

Maybe I'll just sleep again.

"Uggh, where's Exile?" I was supposed to close my eyes when the knife king spoke.

"She's with Ciell, they're searching for Cyan.." he sat on the bed then explored the loghouse by his eyes.

"Cyan was lost?" I just nod as my answer.

"Shit! I know that this gonna happen.!" I raised my brow. He knows it already? Don't tell me he's one of the culprit or worst HE'S the one....

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"Uhmm--- Nothing I just know that every camp has a hostage..." Tcch. what a lame excuse..

"Don't play games with me Loke, you're too obvious..Do you know anything about this?" I put my serious face. There's no time joking around...

"Uhhmmm......"

Exile's POV

Still searching Cyan, but she's nowhere to be found...

"I think she's been caught by the personel, maybe a hostage.." Ciell suggested.

He has a point..We went back to the loghouse cuz there's no use of finding Cyan and besides she's nowhere to be found and there are no clues at all.

"FUCK!! What did you just said?!" we heard a screen from the loghouse.We run to see what's happening, Kaicere is grabing Loke's collar and trying to punch him while Loke is just sitting on the bed looking at Kaicere.

"Guys what are you doing?!" pumagitna na ako sa kanilang dalawa kase aakmang susuntukin na ni Kaicere si Loke.

Kaicere stormed out the loghouse.Geezus!!! It's getting complicated here!!!

Someone's POV

Hahahahahaha....

Looking at them so miserable as that, makes me happy..

"You bitch!!! Where am I?!!" Oh another pityful subject...

I went near her then grab her hair..

"Easy sweetheart, You're in hell..And all your friends will be coming too.."

"You bitch!!! Don't try to hurt any of them!!" *smirk* hahaha how stupid...

"I'll do whatever I want!" then I slap her on her face that makes her spill some of her blood.

"I swear I'll kill you!!!!" hahaha.In her wildest dreams!!

"I'll kill you first!!!!" I grab my pistol then pointed at her head..

*BAAANGG*

つづく