Comic-Con HIGHLIGHTS!

I recently got the opportunity to attend an extension of Comic-Con!! It was AWESOME. Here are the highlights :)

Performer: *singing Kesha's "Die Young" in Klingon*
*
Dad: I'm the type of vegan who likes to eat hamburgers smothered in cheese with a glass of milk while slitting the throat of a lamb.
*
I was wearing a Deadpool shirt.

Deadpool cosplayer: *riding by in a car, points to me* I like your shirt!!
*
Dad: *on Google* How to divorce your son...
*
Brother and me: *talking about Skyrim, mentions someone in the game murdering someone else*

Dad: *suddenly* I'm a murderer. What?
*
Dad: I'm going to go to the bathroom. Don't get abducted. Or if you do, go quietly so as not to disturb others.
*
This isn't funny so much as FLIPPIN' ADORABLE. ENJOY YOU GUSHY DORKS.

Someone was dressed as this (sorry for the low resolution):

A little boy (three or four) walked up to then, obviously in awe

A little boy (three or four) walked up to then, obviously in awe. The dinosaur reached down hesitantly for a high five, but flinched dramatically away whenever the little boy tried to high five it. Finally, it nervously high fived the child. Then it posed for a picture with the kid where it hovered its open mouth over the kid's head. The little boy just stared up into its fake mouth and giggled like crazy. SO. CUTE.
*
Only at Comic-Con can you watch Joker playing the drums in "Rock Band" with a look of true concentration.
*
There were two men selling cookies.

Dad: How much are the cookies?

Man: Only $4.50!

Dad: Woah. Expensive cookies.

Man: *looking at Ash* Do you want a cookie?

Ash: What?

Man: *slapping knees* DO. YOU. WANT. A. COOKIE?!

Ash: Y - yes -

Man: *glancing around* Come on 'round here then.

Dad, Ash, and me: *shuffle in front of the counter*

Man: Take a cookie and run.

Ash: ...What?

Man: TAKE A COOKIE AND RUN.

Ash: *hesitates*

Man: TAKE. A. COOKIE. AND. RUN.

Ash: *grabs cookie*

Dad, Ash, and me: *hurry away in utter confusion*
*
Me: If your boob gets chopped off, do you just not have a nipple, then?

Ash: I think you have bigger things to worry about if your boob's been chopped off.
*
Dad: *to me* I have an almost overwhelming urge to lick you in the eye.
*
Dad: I could get a personal stylist.

Me: That would be a lot of money.

Dad: I'm worth it.
*
Me: I kinda wanna just go to sleep as my body tries to cope with the fact that it's going to slowly die from starvation.
*
We were eating dinner at an AMAZING pizza place, with super thick and hearty pizza.

Dad: This pizza is serious.

Brother: This is the pizza that separates girls from women, boys from men.
*
Dad: You can say whatever you want as long as you don't make any noise or talk at all.