Filthy Little Mud-Blood (Dramione)

Draco POV:

Today is the first day of classes to start sixth year... My luck has it that my first class of the day would be double potions with the Gryffindors... My luck also had it so that I would be fifteen minuets late to class due to Pansy Parkinson's sexual harassment in the common room this morning, I barely escaped with my virginity. I run into Professor Snapes classroom, banging the doors open on accident, causing me to flinch in embarrassment. "Mr. Malfoy, Be on time tomorrow. Five points from Slytherin for being late. Take a seat next to Miss. Granger, Now." I groan loudly in annoyance when I sit down next to Little Miss Know It All Hermione Granger. "Can anyone tell me what this potion is?" Snape asks holding up a vile of pink liquid. Instantly Hermiones' hand shoots into the air, Snape waits a moment before rolling his eyes and calling on her. "Yes, Miss. Granger?" "Thats Amortentia, Sir. It's the strongest love potion in the world, and it smells different to every person depending on what attracts them. For example I smell gunpowder, spearmint toothpaste, freshly mowed grass, and green apples..." Hermione says blushing like mad. 

Gunpowder? Oh! I forgot she is dating one of the Weasley twins. I am pulled from my thoughts by Snape telling us that we would be testing the effects of the potion with our desk partner. I let out a groan right as Granger huffs in protest. After watching a very entertaining argument between Snape and Granger (Which she lost might I add), Snape informs Granger and I that we could go first and show the class how it works. Snape has Granger and I stand in the front of the classroom, passes us each a bottle of Amortentia from WWW, and tells us not to take them at the same time. "Well, Granger can go first." I quickly say so I wont have to make a fool of myself in front of the class. "Fine." Hermione says, before turning the small bottle back and taking it like a shot. It takes about five seconds for the potion to take affect... but sweet Merlin... Weasley is a lucky man. 

As soon as the potion takes affect she looks at me with eyes full of lust and begins to slowly walk towards me. "Hey, Draco..." she purrs. I take a step back, much to the amusement of Potter and Blaise. She keeps advancing on me until she backs me into the wall. My eyes grow to be about the size of kunts when she wraps her arms around my neck, stands on her toes, and places a kiss on my lips. I am frozen to my spot for all of three seconds before I kiss her back... my eyes still open and wide. I make sure not to put my hands on her though... Wouldn't want to be on the end of a Weasley twin prank. As the potion begins to wear off she pulls back, tugging my bottom lip with her teeth softly. Bloody Hell... Granger really is a "Dirty Little Mud-blood"... but for totally different reasons than I had always thought. As soon as the potion wears all the way off of her she shoots me a wink before asking Snape if she could go the the head master. As she is walking out she places a note and two bottles on my book. I quickly run over to my desk and open the note and my jaw hits the floor when I read, "Think about that next time you wanna call me a 'Filthy Mud-blood.' - Granger" and when I look at the full bottle my jaw drops even lower when I see a still full bottle of WWW Amortentia... Holy Shit... Damn Snape and his assignment. I look at the empty bottle which is labeled Pepper Up Potion and have to ask Snape to be excused... On account of the fact that I now have some Issues down south that needed taken care of, thanks to Granger, the filthy little mud-blood.