Broom Sticks and Bookworms (Oliver x Hermione)

Oliver;
She's here, or at least that's what Flint excitedly shouted to the locker room. He doesn't know she's knows he's been cheating on her with Pansy for a little over a year; Nor does he know that while he was out on his nightly escapades with Pansy that I decided to dash in and be her knight in shining quidditch gear. Hermione Granger, the witch who deserves so much more than Marcus Flint, is here tonight to break up with his cheating arse... and I'm going to help her do it. She and I have been plotting this for months, it all started the night I caught Flint and Pansy Parkinson wrapped around each other in the locker rooms after a game. I had been quick to photograph the mess and immediately floo over to the flat Hermione shared with the Weasley twins above the shop in Diagon Alley, when I had sat Hermione down and showed her the photograph I had not expected her to calmly say "I know." And go about telling me the elaborate scheme she and the Weasley brothers had cooked up to get back at Flint... all she needed was a costar, and I was more than willing to volunteer.

Hermione needed three things in order to truly make Flint feel the pain she did in the beginning: A Costar, A Camera, and An Empty Locker Room. The film was made days ago, ready to be played once the snitch is caught... Hermione's not worried about her reputation, because what's anyone really going to say? She was in the wrong? She's gone bonkers? She's a whore? They'd all be wrong, and besides that she's already booked interviews for tomorrow to explain the entire situation and the unique relationship she and I had blossomed from all of this. She and I have been seeing each other since the beginning, Well... since I had taken the photograph to her eleven months ago, and I truly think I'm in love with her. I wouldn't put my arse on display for just any witch, let's leave it at that. I plan on flying over to her and snogging the daylights out of her as soon as the games over, she doesn't know that yet... but it's probably going to be the highlight of the year for me...

I'm gonna make it known to the whole Wizarding world that I'm not the Bachelor they think me to be. Flint, well, he thinks he's going to ask her to marry him tonight; I hope he does, it'll make the unveiling of the tape so much more painful, especially since I made sure we were on the bench in his locker. Our little movie was filmed by the Weasley twins if that tells you anything, their commentary was almost too much to handle while trying to shag. They nearly made Hermione laugh out loud upon seeing my prick... that'd have been embarrassing. I don't know when Hermione shifted away from Harry and Ron and towards the twins, but the switch has been extremely healthy for her. Wait! I do know why she switched over! She and Ron had a rather nasty breakup and Harry had sided with Ron, who had been cheating on her, so she cut them out of her life; along with most of the Weasley family. When she had moved out of the flat she shared with Harry and Ron, the twins had swooped in instantly and moved her into their spare bedroom; They had fallen out with their family a few months prior due to some rather rude commentary about their shop from their not so supportive mother.

Before making the film, We both had to list all previous sexual partners and she demanded we both be tested, the Muggle way, for STD's and STI's. She had no problem listing her sexual partners, in fact, she could count them on her fingers: Dean Thomas, Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Marcus Flint... in that order. I had named just two people more than her, causing her eyebrows to shoot up in surprise; Quidditch stars are all portrayed as players because a few of us can't keep it in our pants. It's a degrading title for a man like me, someone who truly cares about his public image and the kind of identity he portrays to his fans. Hundreds of little Witches and Wizards look up to me, and I don't need them thinking playing with people's emotions is fun or cool. "Oi! Wood! What's got you lookin like the cat that caught the canary?" Flints voice cuts through my thoughts and I smirk at him, "Nothing at all, Flint, how about you catch that snitch quickly today?" "You know it, Woody!"

It doesn't take long for the match to begin and I find myself firmly planted on my broom, guarding my hoops like my career depends on it. Taking a glance around the stadium, I see Hermione standing in the family box; A look of excitement shining in her eyes. Even a fool could see why, Flints almost got the snitch in his grasp. We've hardly been playing half an hour and Flints seriously already almost ended the game for us. I find myself anxious as I await his fist to close around the snitch; The prospect of this tape both terrifies me and excites me. I've always been the golden boy, the person that everybody loved. Now? I'm going to have a million of Flints fans hating my guts and all of my fans jealous that I chose Hermione Granger instead of falling in love with them like they fantasied over. I know what'll happen with Flint; He'll request to transfer to the Cannons alongside Ronald Weasley and that'll be the end of his career. Any smart man knows the Cannons are the worst team in the league... but that's his career he's going to end because he ruined his own life. Not my problem.

The next thing I know, I hear the crowd cheering loudly and the announcer calling out that we won, Marcus Flint had caught the snitch. I watch Marcus land in front of Hermione and drop to one knee; he pulls a flashy diamond ring out of his pocket and offers it to her. With a smirk, I fly over and land behind her; the tape beginning to play as soon as my feet touch down. I watch as the color drains from Marcus's face; His eyes blankly trained on the production visible to those only 17 and older. As soon as the film is over, the camera pans over to where the three of us stand... more specifically to Hermione and Marcus. Clearing her throat, Mione turns towards the crowd and begins speaking loudly, the voice projecting spell helping her to be heard from everywhere. "Marcus has just asked me to Marry him; Unfortunately, I know all about Marcus'a year long affair with Pansy Parkinson. So, No, Marcus, I will not marry you. For all the reporters who are going to say I cheated on him too... you're right, and I met the love of my life in doing so."

I can't stop the grin that makes its way onto my face... she loves me. Good thing I'll never let her go. Only an idiot would mess up with Hermione Granger.

(Let Me Know How You Feel About This)