Fire and Ice (Scorose)

Albus;

They're like fire and ice.

She burns everything she touches, except when he's around to soothe the flames of her fiery demeanor.

He freezes everyone out, only opening up to her after she melts his walls away so she can truly see him.

Alone they're unbalanced and havoc wreaking.

Together they're as balanced as a Chaser is to a Quaffle, or a Seeker to a Snitch.

I used to not be able to see them together,

Now I can't imagine them apart.

The Slytherin and the Gryffindor

A Forbidden Romance,

But,

When the two worlds collide,

It's like Fire and Ice

————————————————————————
Rose;
"What do you want, Malfoy?" I sneer, my eyes narrowing as Scorpius approaches me, we are in the middle of the worst fight we've ever had and I told him I hated him yesterday night... I know that's not true, I know I love the wanker, but he doesn't... and I'm not sure I want him to anymore. "Come with me, Weasley, you and I need to have a talk." His voice is cold and it makes me flinch, I know I deserve it- that, however, doesn't mean I have to like it. "I don't want to speak to you right now, Malfoy." I snap, standing to gather my things, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry again. "DamN IT, ROSE!" He shouts, his hands smacking down on the table loudly and causing me to jump. "DON'T YOU FUCKING SWEAR AT ME SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY!" I shout back, moving around the table to stand toe to toe with him. "Why won't you just let me apologize for what I did? Must you make everything into a two bloody week long argument?" He sighs, running his hands through his hair tiredly.

"YOU SNOGGED MY LITTLE COUSIN!"

My shout draws the attention of Albus and James, both of whom are sitting on the other side of the library. "Did you ever stop to consider why, or how, the Bloody hell that happened?!" Out of the corner of my eye I see Al and James making a sneaky exit, the two of them desperate not to get caught up in another one of Scorp and I's battles. "Looked to me like you grabbed my cousin by her tie and snogged her, Malfoy. Can't get any clearer than that." All at once a passion I've never seen lights behind his eyes and he pushes me firmly into the wall. Leaning down to whisper lowly in my ear he says, "Maybe you should fucking ask Lily why she had Lucy cast a lip-locker jinx on me when she knows I'm with you." He pulls back from my ear to take in my flushed cheeks and quick breaths, he knows he's winning- and I somehow don't care. We don't speak, the two of us simply stand there looking at each other until he leans in and kisses me softly. I'm still mad at him, so when I don't respond immediately he pulls away quickly- Like I'd burnt him.

With closed eyes I reach out and grab the front of his shirt, yanking his lips back to mine for a passionate snog.

Sure Scorp pisses me off like nobody else on the entire planet-

Sure he's an arsehole sometimes...

But he's my arsehole.

Now;

I've got a cousin to track down and hex.