The Forest and The Ocean (HGxGW HGxFW)

People say that it's impossible to be in love with two people at the same time, but they're wrong, because it is entirely possible to be in love with two people at the same time. 

I am, but it's not what you're thinking. 

One was my past and one is my future. 

One will never grow old and one will grow old with me.

One had a fire within that burned so bright it warmed all those around him and one's flame is forever dampened by the loss of his other half and will never burn as intensely as it did during his youth. 

They say it's impossible, but that's because they don't know what it is to love a dead man just as much as you love your husband. 

I married George Weasley because I love him, because I saw a bright future with him. 

George Weasley is my Ocean, he is my peace. 

He is the calm that helps reign in my temper and soothe my nightmares.

He is the Water that I cannot live without...

but sometimes...

 I wish I had gotten the chance to marry the Forest with his roots still embedded in my soul. 

I love George Weasley, but I'll never love him the same way I loved his brother. 

I wish I had married Fred Weasley because I love him, because he'd still be here. 

Fred Weasley was my Forest, he was my adventure. 

He was the mountain I climbed to find myself and the promise that I'd never live a dull life.

He was the Fire that forged the person I am today. 

They say it's impossible to be in love with two people.

But that's only because they've never been in my shoes. 

They don't understand what it's like to love the living with all their heart...

but also long for the dead and what could have been. 

I, Hermione Weasley am in love with two men. 

I am the girl who loved the Forest first, then fell head first into the Ocean later. 

(Comments? Just a small sad idea I had)