Demons in... Lust? No, Love.

Two things Draco Malfoy's always been in Hermione Grangers eyes?

A Demon and a Womanizer.

She hadn't expected to end up in his bed nearly every night after her return to Hogwarts for the completion of her seventh year.

She hadn't expected to lust after the demon who spent their teenage years tormenting her and her friends.

She definitely hadn't expected to catch herself falling in love with the jackass womanizer that is Draco Malfoy...

But she figured out fairly fast that maybe she wasn't the angel she appeared to be.

She loved the danger she found in Draco Malfoy.

She loved that every moment she spent wrapped around him was a moment she didn't have to think about the future or the past.

Every moment she spent with him was a moment he could chase away her demons.

A moment when memories of the war couldn't plague her mind.

At first she didn't know if she loved him or if she loved his body...

... and the way it felt pressed against hers with nothing in between their flesh...

But she quickly realized it was more than lust.

She first told him she loved him when he had her body pinned to his mattress and was pushing rythem into her.

He had laughed because he didnt beleive her at first, he thought it was something she'd mistakenly said in the moment...

It wasn't until she said it the second time did he realize she meant it.

The second time she told him she loved him was in the middle of the worst thunderstorm Hogwarts had seen in a century.

She'd gotten trapped in the greenhouses, and he'd gone after her in a panic.

When he'd blasted his way into the greenhouse he'd found her a wet shivering mess-

He'd taken that mess into his arms in an attempt to hug some warmth back into her body...

...and had gotten the shock of his life when she gently connected her lips to his in a sweet kiss, and upon pulling away whispered her feelings into his ear.

The two of them fell in love headfirst with no idea what loving someone could do to them.

Hermione Granger never thought she'd fall in love with the Demon that was Draco Malfoy...

Draco Malfoy never thought he'd fall in love with the Angel that was Hermione Granger...

But, as it turns out- She needed his darkness as much as he needed her light.