Sleepovers (Lee x Hermione)

Hermione;

It's been a week since the twins left school, and poor Lee Jordan looks absolutely lost without them. At meals he sits at the far side of the table by himself, looking like he'd been gutted of all traces of his former self. "That's it, I've had enough." I say, slamming my fork down and setting the rest of my plate down in-front of Ron before making my way over to the seat across from Lee and planting myself in it. "You look miserable, so... you're stuck with me now." The words are leaving my mouth faster than I can think of how to say them, Lee doesn't appear to care though; He grins at me and asks a question about some potion homework he's doing. An hour of dinner later and I'm looking at him in exasperation. "Are you telling me, in all the years you lived with the twins, that you don't know how to brew Felix Felicis?" I ask him, My voice coming out in disbelief, my eyes looking at him for a laugh or anything. "That's right, Granger. I did charms work, Fred did potions, and Georgie took transfiguration when it came to pranks."

My eyes narrow at him, then slide down to his homework. With a sigh, I ask him the password to his dorm. "Fred picked it at the begging of the year, so... don't kill me; It's 'Grangers Arse'... why do you need it?" After my momentary horror, and death wishes for Fred Weasley, pass; I groan and tell him I'll meet him in his room in thirty minutes to study. "You're a doll, Granger!" Lee exclaims, standing up and walking around the table to plant a swift kiss on my cheek, then exiting the hall... the idiot forgot his bag and his homework. After he doesn't return for his stuff, I pack it all up and sling the bag over my shoulder; making a beeline for Gryffindor tower... Stopping only once along the way to shoot a stinging jinx at Malfoy and his goons. Upon my arrival at the tower, the fat lady is being particularity stubborn tonight and had changed the password on us all. Everyone takes a few guesses before I get absolutely fed up and remember Lee beat everyone to the common room... maybe he picked the password. "I'll kill him." I whisper under my breath as I make my way towards the front of the crowd.

Standing on my toes, I whisper to Seamus to say "Grangers Arse." The small Irish boy turns and looks at me like I'm crazy, until he realizes I'm deadly serious. "Who's gonna be facing the other end of your wand tonight?" He asks with a grin, already knowing the answer. "Lee bloody Jordan." With a wink, Seamus turns towards the fat lady and shouts "GRANGERS ARSE!" The rest of my housemates gasp at his words and shrink away from him Incase I decide to hex him. "Took you long enough, Granger." Lee pokes his head out of the portrait and smirks at me, his hand reaching out to grab my wrist and pull me into the common room, up the stairs, and into his dorm. "Lee Alexander Jordan!" My usage of his middle name causes him to drop me roughly on one of the two abandoned beds and look at me in shock.  "How do you know that?!" His voice is panic filled and I can't help but laugh. "You'll find Fred Weasley is a very easy person to get information from after a few snogs and some light blackmail... George on the other hand... not so easy."

"Fred's the reason you found out about our prank on Zabini, isn't he?!" Lee sounds outraged, they really didn't realize Fred was the traitor. "And about the pranks on Neville." Another cry of outrage as he falls forward onto his bed. "The traitor; and for what? A few snogs?" I laugh, but change the subject and pull out my potions book. "Alright; Get the stuff and lets see how far you can get without my help." I sit cross legged on a bed that smells oddly like gun powder and peppermint, George's I'm assuming... Fred's more of a gun powder and cinnamon, and watch as Lee begins combining ingredients; noticing him add in bat wing when he should have added unicorn horn, I close my eyes and wait for the Seamus like explosion. The feeling of slimy potion on my face is enough to make me gag as I remove my shirt and use the inside of it to clear the mess from my face and hair. "Hermione?" Lees voice is clearly strained, I'm not sure why... "Yes?" I ask him, tossing my shirt to the floor and standing up to remove my potion covered skirt and shoes.

"You want some clothes?" He's laughing slightly now, and my mind finally realizes what I'm doing wrong. I'm so used to changing in front of Harry after a potion mishap that I don't even think twice about it anymore. With a shriek, I slam the curtains to George's bed closed and begin frantically looking around until I find two articles of clothing crammed under George's pillow. A Quidditch jersey with the name F. Weasley written across the back, and a pair of grey sweatpants I had gotten George for Christmas last year. I pull the much too large articles of clothing on, and cautiously reopen the curtains. "Looks like you're good then?" Lee asks, clearing his cauldron and starting again, this time I'm standing across the room behind Fred's bed. I watch with caution as Lee adds the ingredients to the cauldron... in the wrong order... and he ends up with Drought of Living Death instead of Felix Felicis. "Shite!" Lee curses, throwing the cauldron across the room and sitting on the ground with his head in his hands. He and the twins have always been a bit hot headed.

"Calm down, Go take a shower and get the first potion off of you and I'lll clean up the rest of the mess." I walk over to Lee and pull him to his feet, pushing him into his bathroom then turning to look at the potion covered room. With a sigh I begin waving my wand around the room, watching as the slimy black substance slides off the wall and evaporates into nothing. While I'm cleaning, I change Lees sheets out for a clean set and just declutter the place... finding unturned in assignments dating back to their first year crammed under beds and a black notebook filled to the brim with shared secrets between Lee and the Twins. I soon find myself yawning and I end up laying on George's bed (his blankets were the warmest...) I think he put a heating charm on his bed. I feel myself slipping into slumber before I even know what's going on. Lee's not even out of the shower yet and I'm already sleeping in a bed in his dorm; If Fred and George could see us now.

Lee;
Making my way out of the showers, I immediately spot Hermione, she's curled up in a ball on George's bed snoring slightly... she's lucky George snored like the Hogwarts Express and I'm used to it, Or else I might just kick her out. I contemplate waking her, but decide against it in favor of changing into my night clothes and crawling into my bed for some much needed sleep. Hopefully everything stays this calm, I don't know if I could take anymore surprises like the twins leaving me... I'd never have been able to leave one of them behind, yet they left me... didn't even tell me they were leaving. Bloody Pricks. As I drift off to sleep, my eyes move over to George's bed and land in Hermione's sleeping form... thank Merlin for Hermione Granger.

*TIME SKIP*
Hermione POV;
"LEE BLOODY JORDAN!" I shoot out of bed at the sound of an all to familiar voice yelling out of the fire place. "FREDRICK WEASLEY! IF YOU DONT SHUT UP IM GOING TO HEX YOU INTO THE NEXT CENTURY WHEN WE GET HOME!" My voice comes out angry as I shoot up from the bed I'm asleep in and I march myself over to stand in-front of the fire place, my eyes fixed in a harsh glare on the fiery faces of the Weasley Twins. "Hermione? Where's Lee? Wait... why are you in our dorm?!?!" George floods me with questions, but Fred is glaring in the direction of Lee's bed. "I was helping him study! Don't get any wrong ideas! He's asleep so keep your voices down and if you wake me up one more time, it'll be your doom." I notice Freds face relax a bit, and George's suddenly brighten in realization. "You're wearing our clothes?" He asks, his eyes flickering behind me for half a second.

Before I can respond to him, a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind and I'm pulled firmly into the chest of Lee Jordan. He leans down into my ear and whispers, "Hang up on them." I gasp at the feeling of his breath on my ear, but do as he wishes and hang up the floo call. "Hey, Hermione? Want to sneak to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?" Lee asks me as he pulls his arms from around my waist and walks back to his bed. "I'd love to, Lee!" The two of us share a grin as he crawls back into his bed and I climb up into George's...

Did I get asked on a date?

(Let me know if you want a part two)