The Martyrs (Theomione Part Three)

Theodore;

When people say death follows Harry Potter, they aren't joking. Hermione is clutching my hand tightly as we watch Oliver Wood pull the body of one of the Weasley twins out from underneath a collapsed wall, she insisted we stay and take his body to his family. "Have you two got this? I saw Katie take off in the direction of Lee and I really need to find them both." Oliver asks, but doesn't wait for a response before he takes off. Hermione pulls out her wand to levitate him, but I hold my hand up and signal her to stop; He deserves more respect than that. Letting go of her hand, I bend down and pick his body up, my mind already made up on carrying the boy to the great hall. She and I take off for the hall, tears rolling down her cheeks the entire way. Upon our arrival, we find the Weasley family already a mess; The only girl in the bunch leaned over the other twins lifeless body sobbing. "They always said they'd go together..." Hermione manages to get out before her body begins to shake with sobs. Her cries drawing all eyes to us.

The Weasley family takes in our appearance before one of the older boys notices his brother in my arms. "Fred..." he manages before dropping to his knees next to his sister. I lay the body down, and Hermione pulls me from the hall; Shes muttering about giving them privacy. "I saw Flint and Warrington take off towards where Lupin and Tonks are stationed, We need to go help them." She decides, running off before I had a chance to argue. I take off after her, hearing the voices of my former classmates throwing curse after curse at Remus Lupin and his wife. I see Hermione stop, draw her wand, and aim it at the back of Flints head, but before she can cast anything a jet of green light shoots past my shoulder and hits her in between the shoulders. I watch in horror as she drops dead to the floor, and spin around to face her murder... "Dad?" My voice cracks when I see my father, wand still raised in the direction of Hermione's body. "You're no son of mine. Avada Kedavra." I don't have time to defend myself as the jet of green light makes contact with my chest.

The next thing I know I'm standing in the living room of the burrow, the Weasley Twins And Hermione looking at me with wide eyes. "So, This is death for us? We come here and wait for eternity?" I ask Hermione as I take a seat next to her, the twins looking at me strangely. She goes to answer me, but stops when a stone is suddenly floating in the middle of the room, "Hold on, We're being summoned." She says, standing up and placing her hand on the stone, the twins and I following her lead immediately. "Mum, why did I need to turn the stone?" Potter asks looking up, his eyes widening when he sees us instead of his parents. "Mione? Fred? George? What's going on?" He asks, his voice heavy with grief. "Assuming you're holding what I think you are, it means we're dead, Harry," Hermione speaks, stepping towards her friend, her ghostly hand reaching out to caress his face. The twins and I don't speak as we watch Harry and Hermione, it's watching two siblings day goodbye. "You can do this Harry, do it for your parents, for Cedric, for Fred and George, for Me; You're going to beat this for us."

She says before touching his heart, a part of her soul embedding itself inside Harry Potter, her spirit giving him strength. With that, she touches the stone and is gone again. Both the Weasley brothers share a look before touching his heart, giving him courage and selflessness. As soon as they are gone, Potters eyes find mine; tears threatening to overflow if he blinks. "I suppose you're here for a reason?" He asks me, instead of answering him I step towards him and place my hand on his heart; my gift to him is the only thing my soul has to give him... the thing that made me survive as long as I did; I've given him my recklessness. "She loved you, Nott. I'm sorry I couldn't accept that." Potter says as I touch the stone and am gone. Instead of the four of us being back at the Burrow, we're on the ground at Hogwarts, watching as the fighting calms for a while, because Harry went to the forest. "They've not found our bodies." Hermione tells me as she points at the Weasleys; noticing Ginny asking if anyone had seen Hermione or Harry.

A second passes before Vikor Krum rounds the corner, running with what looks to be a lions mane in his arms. "Welp, Granger, Looks like Krum found you." Fred Weasley says as we watch Viktor lay her body down, tears staining his face as he moves hair away from her eyes. Lee Jordan and Oliver Wood are the next to enter the hall, only one of them breathing. "Lee's gone, I'm going back for Nott." Is all Oliver Wood says as he lays Lee Jordan's lifeless body next to the twins. "Do I really look like that?" A voice calls from the right of the twins. "LEE, YOU IDIOT." Both the twins call as they hug their friend. "All of you shut up, Hagrid has Harry." Mione snaps at us, pointing in the direction of the bridge. The battle is over soon after Harry arrives, sure Neville gave a great speech, but, did he kill the dark lord? No. As the battle ends Hermione and I watch the twins and Lee walk into a light and we hear them laughing the whole way, we look at each other before she holds her hand out to me, "Ready?"

"Always."

(I love all of you! Don't kill me!)