In Another World

"Oi, Hermione, come take this box of Fever Fudge into the stock room so Freddy can put it up." I bid the last costumer of the day goodbye and lock the door behind them before heading towards George to retrieve the fever fudge. "Why on earth would you make this much fudge, George?!" I exclaim as he carefully hands me the extremely heavy package. "Ang and I got into an argument last night and I needed a distraction, It's not a problem though. We can run a sale or something this weekend, Hogwarts let's out for Summer Holiday on Friday." Nodding my head at him I head towards the stock room and call out for Fred, who looks at the package in my arms suspiciously. "What's that, Granger?" "Well, Mr Weasley, it appears your brother and his wife had an argument last night and George decided to make three months worth of fudge as a distraction." Fred sighs and places the box on a shelf next to the four months worth of Migraine Mints that George made last week after he and Ang had an argument.

"If he doesn't stop getting on his birds nerves we're going to end up going out of business from the amount of sales we've been running lately." Fred says before crossing the storage room over to the table they brew their potions, a cauldron bubbling with the ingredients of the new product the twins have been trying to invent, Punctual Pops. I'd given them the idea when Fred had offered me the job a few weeks ago, they're supposed to be based off muggle Rock Candy but they make sure you're always on time- even if you're late. The serum is meant to take its user either back in time or control the users time management skills so that they always arrive where they're supposed to be at exactly the time they're supposed to be there. "You remembered to get a permit to mess with the timeline, right? Without the ministry could send you and George to Azkaban for breaking the laws regarding time travel." Just as Fred opens his mouth to respond to me the potion begins to smoke rapidly and I feel something I've not felt since the war, pure electric energy pushing through the air- it stings to breath it. Fred and I dash towards the door and just as we reach it...

*BOOM*

...To read the rest of chapter go check out my story, In Another World