Teasing (BlaisexHermione)

Hermione;
Growing up, my mother always told me that if a little boy teased me, it meant he liked me... I guess that means Draco Malfoy must worship the ground I walk on. We're fourth years now, and while most boys have grown out of teasing girls, Draco's bullying has been consistent since first year. Viktor Krum asked me to the Yule ball, but I had to politely decline his invitation because I had previously been asked by Seamus Finnigan, who'd grown rather attractive over the summer. On my way to get ready for the ball, something cold and sticky was dumped all over the front of my white shirt. "What the hell, Malfoy." I scream, watching as the eyes of he and his friends grow wide with alarm at my cursing. "Figured I'd give the boys a sneak peak of what's under that robe of yours, Granger... not that it looks to be much of anything anyway." He snarks after a moment, causing something in me to snap. "You know what, Malfoy? How about I give you all a little preview?" With that my fingers are instantly working at the buttons of my top, opening it completely to reveal my dark green C-Cup bra that my Mum had sent with me.

As soon as the five Slytherin boys comprehend what I'd actually done, one of the ones in the back pushes his way forward and extends his hand to me. "I'm Theodore Nott, and I think we should be friends." He says, as he uses his other hand to flick his wand at my shirt and redo the buttons. Laughing at his straightforwardness, I shake his hand and then excuse myself from the area, listening to one of the boys make a comment to Theodore. "Why the hell did you redo the top, Nott?" I hear Theodore groan before he responds, "Zabini, Mate, call it temporary insanity." I laugh loudly and turn to go up a flight of stairs, hardly noticing the two set of footsteps chasing after me. "Oi! Granger! What the bloody fuck was that?!" A gasp escapes me when I realize who exactly is following me. "What was what, Fred?" I ask, turning to look the twin who had spoken in the eyes. "What the fuck is up with the peep show the snakes just got? I've been trying since last bloody year and all Malfoy has to do is tease you."

"I'll have you know Fred Weasley, you've gotten plenty from me in your recent attempts to evade your mothers wrath, don't think you'll be getting any further than you've already gotten just because I snapped at the Slytherins." I glare at the elder Weasley Twin, knowing exactly where this train of thought is heading right about now. Fred's discovered that I can't really write his mother if he's got his tongue down my throat, so he's taken to pinning me to the nearest wall and snogging my brains out any time I even look like I'm going to get onto him and his twin. Fred rolls his eyes at me, but smirks. "I think I feel like playing a little prank on the Slytherins, Georgie." I roll my eyes, knowing where Fred's getting. "If you're trying to get me to write her, Weasley, you'll have to come up with something better than that." I snark, turning my back and continuing up the stairs and to the common room... I hope this bloody ball is worth my time.

After getting myself ready, I descend into the common room and watch as Seamus's eyes grow wider than I've ever seen them. "Hermione! You look bloody beautiful!" He exclaims loudly, drawing laughs and nods of agreement from the rest of the common room as well. Blushing, I allow him to lead me down to the ball, my eyes landing on those of Theodore Notts instantly. I can't help but giggle as Theo slaps his friend on the chest and points in my direction; Both the Slytherin boys openly checking me out. It doesn't take long at all for Seamus to abandon me in favor of hanging out with his friends, and I have to say I'm a little disappointed... that is until someone taps on my shoulder. Turning around, I find myself face to chest with the dark skinned Slytherin boy I'd seen checking me out with Theo earlier. "I'm Blaise Zabini, and you're the most beautiful girl in the room, Care to dance?" He extends a hand to me, his eyes locking onto my own with such intensity that I'm not entirely sure I can breathe properly. "I'd be honored." I finally answer and allow Blaise to lead me to the dance floor; The glares of Fred Weasley not going unnoticed by me.

As we glide around the dance floor, Blaise and I have a small conversation about a certain red headed watch dog of mine. "I was going to ask if you'd like to attend the next task with me, but I'm afraid that if I do one of your Weasley Mutts will attack me." He says, shooting a sneer at Fred over my shoulder. Laughing, I shake my head at him. "Fred's bark is much worse than his bite, I promise." Watching with interest, I see a gleam of hope appear in the eyes of my dance partner as he asks me to accompany him to the next task. "I'd be delighted, Zabini." "Blaise... you can call me Blaise." We fall into a comfortable silence after that, but only until the song begins to come to a close and I find myself dragging Blaise to get something to drink. Just before the two of us reach the drink table, we are thrown back by an invisible barrier... oh no. "It looks like we've been trapped, Hermione." Blaise says, pointing up at the festive holiday plant trapping us with a grin. "Well then, Blaise, I guess I've only got one question for you."

"What's that, Hermione?"

"Are you going to snog me? Or are you just going to stand there?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." He grins before stepping towards me and connecting our lips passionately...

I've gotta say... Thank you, Draco Malfoy and thank you Seamus Finnigan.