Caught (Scorose)

Roses POV: 

"Scorpious... We shouldn't be here." I say to my secret boyfriend as I watch him walk towards the seventh floor corridor. "Come on, Rosie! It will be fun!" he calls over his shoulder as he approaches the empty space of wall that I know for a fact contains the ROR, "Scorpious, I don't care if it will be fun. If my father finds out about any of the things we've been sneaking around after curfew doing, we are as good as dead!" "Who's going to tell him?" I guess Scorpious has a point. "Fine, but we are only staying twenty minuets." I huff at him as he walks up and down the corridor three times, thinking of the room we wanted to go in. A beautiful wooden door with a bright yellow sunflower painted on it appeared on the wall, and without skipping a beat Scorpious pulls open the door and drags me into the room.

I turn around and close the door softly, so I wouldn't make any noise. "Okay, Rosie... We've been together a year now and still haven't told our families. I think it's time for us to tell everyone." Scorpious says stepping towards me, pushing me back against the wall behind me, and successfully pinning me with his body. "I don't know, Scorp. You know how my dad is..." "To hell with him! I want to be able to do this without having to constantly stay on edge!" before I ask he what he means he leans his head down, and crashes his lips to mine. I find myself tangling one hand into his hair, and using the other one to pull him closer... if even possible. As he pulls his lips roughly across mine, I feel him lick my lips asking for entry, I part my lips and find my tongue  dancing with his hungrily in a fight for dominance of our kiss. His hands wander from my hips down to my arse, casing me to grin into our sweet yet hungry kiss. 

Scorpious moves his lips down my neck, leaving open mouth kisses all the way down to the junction of my neck and shoulder. Once he reaches his destination he begins to nip and suck on my neck, leaving what I'm sure will be very large love bites tomorrow morning. Just as I tilt my head over to the side to give him better access for his assault on my neck, the door slams open to reveal a trio of shocked boys. Scorpious and I quickly jump apart, startled by the arrival of the two Gryffindors and one Slytherin. "James! Al! Hugo!" I exclaim once my mind registers the fact that not only did my brother catch us... but my two closet cousins did as well. "I'M TELLING UNCLE RON!" James yells running off down the corridor being quickly followed my Albus and Hugo. "Fuck." I whisper looking over at Scorpious who looks to have already recovered from my little family reunion. "Well, Rosie... Seeing as we were just caught in the act... Would you like to pick up were we left off? I'm going to have hell to pay anyway." he says to me, backing me back into the wall once more. "Why not? We're already going to deal with the consequences in the morning." I say to him smirking as he leans back down to capture my lips again... Tomorrow is going to be interesting, but screw it. I'm going to live while I'm young.