Secret Love (George x Hermione)

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️
Hermione;
Death... Pain... War...
The three things that have been following Harry Potter around since he was a baby. You'd think my being friends with him makes him my most dangerous decision... but, he's not. My most dangerous decision is currently waiting on me in a room two rooms down. I didn't expect to fall in love with George Weasley, but, generally when one of the twins are involved in my life, nothing goes according to plan. The plan was simple, avoid love so that if this war takes my life, nobody would have to hurt anymore than they already would be; That plan was blown to hell the first time I snogged George Weasley. He and I had been arguing in the corridor over some prank he and Fred had pulled when it happened... he had this look in his eyes, this fire behind them, that I'd never seen in them when he suddenly pushed me into the corridor wall. Both of us were angry, then we weren't. Anger turned to passion as he crashed his lips down over mine, something that would soon become an addiction of mine. This's gone on so long I'm bloody well in love with him...

I shouldn't have agreed to stay the summer with the Weasleys, I should have put some distance between George and I so we wouldn't be tempted to sneak around, but, I can't not be near that family.  Sure enough, the night I arrived here George and I began sneaking around to see each other; It's a lucky thing Fred's such a heavy sleeper. Tonight is no exception to our sneaking around, as soon as my bedside clock reads three a.m. I'm off; Sneaking out of Ginny's room, down the stairs and past the room Harry is currently asleep in, and up to the twins bedroom door. I press my ear to the door, listening for Fred's snores before I enter. Once I'm sure Fred's out for the night, I push the door open slowly as to avoid the creaking hinges. Upon entry, I spot George, sitting up in his bed, his eyes locked on where I stand. "Took you long enough, Granger." He whispers to me with a smirk, using his hand to beckon me over to his bed. "Ginny refused to pass out until about ten minutes ago, she was ranting about Harry." I grin at him.

Making my way across his room and to his bed is the easiest part of all this sneaking around, so long as I don't step on a joke product. Reaching his bed, I climb to straddle his lap; Grinning at him like the cat that caught the canary. "Miss me much, Granger?" He asks with a laugh at my straight forwardness, I've never just climbed right up into his lap... that usually takes some coaxing from him. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth, Weasley." Smirking at him, I lean my face in towards his and hotly collide our lips, my fingers wasting no time working on the buttons of his pajama shirt. George, sensing my eagerness, shrugs his shirt from his shoulders and slides his hands up and under my night shirt, causing me to lift my hands and allow the fabric to glide over my head and him to drop it to the floor beside his bed. Just as his hand moves to slid into my night short, we hear movement on the floor below us... his parents are up. In a panic, I move to get up, but he holds me firmly in place.

He brings a finger up to his lips and makes shushing noise, before sliding his hand into my night shorts, and two of his fingers into my entrance. I swear to merlin I'm going to kill him later, is all I can think as I suppress a groan. As if he knows what I'm doing, he moves his other hand to cover my mouth before moving the fingers already inside me slowly out then back in. The noises down stairs don't stop, and neither does George... he's always been a fan of risky, and this is about as risky as it gets with Molly Weasley on the floor below you. I feel my need growing, and with a growl, I slip my hands into his boxers and free his member. He smirks at me, gently lifting me up until I'm positioned above his ego... and he's got good reason to be as cocky as he is. Instead of his hand, his time his lips cover my own as he pushes up inside of me. His mouth successfully suppresses any noises I might make as we find a steady rhythm, a quiet and quick paced rhythm at that.

After a short while, the two of us slowly start to build up to our finishes, but, fate has other plans tonight. Before either of us can finish, there is a knock on his bedroom door. The knock pulls Fred from his sleep and he stands to open the door. In a panic, George pushes me down in his bed next to the wall and throws his quilt over my head in an attempt to hide me. "Have either of you seen Hermione? She's not in Ginny's room and I'm beginning to worry." Oh shit, that's Molly. I hear Fred sleepily tell his mother that he and George have been sleeping soundly all night and that neither of them have seen me... but I know Molly won't fully believe him simply because he's one of the twins. Just as Fred goes to close the door, I do the unthinkable... *ACHOO*
I feel George tense up beside of me, and I hear Molly Weasley push her way into the room. "Where is she?" She asks in a murderous tone, welp... George and I are dead. It was nice while it lasted, I hope Harry and Ron survive without me because Molly is gonna kill me. 

"George Weasley. I know that sneeze didn't come from you or Fred, so, you best tell me what you've done to that poor girl before I string you up by your toes." When George refuses to answer his mother, she approaches his bed; Before he has time to protest, she pulls the quilt off his bed and lets out a loud shriek. "OH MY MERLIN! WHY, IVE HALF A MIND TO HOSE THE TWO OF YOU OFF OUTSIDE!" She screams, her angry, horrified, glare burning a hole into George and I... it'd probably be a lot less embarrassing if either of us had clothing on. Molly's screams draw everyone from their bedrooms and down to the twins room. Soon enough we've got a house full of horrified people looking at us, well looking at George's nude form as he attempts to hide me from the prying eyes of his brothers. "You two better start explaining what the hell is going on, and I'd recommend starting now." Molly tells us, her face red with anger. "Well, Mum, I suppose now would be as good a time as any to introduce you to my girlfriend... you know, Hermione." If she doesn't kill him, I will, I think as I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

And that's how the entirety of the Burrow found out about the Secret Love of George Weasley and I... I suppose there are worse secrets they could have found out though.

(The Next One Up Is Theomione, So, You've Been Warned! Let Me Know What You Think!)