End Up With You (Theomione)

Theodore;
The Yule ball... I've had to listen to Draco rant for weeks about how he was so desperate for a date he'd even consider asking Granger... not that I think she'd be that desperate. Me? I've decided to go solo, seeing as the girls in Slytherin only want to go with me for my money, and taking anyone from another house would be like betraying my roots. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd have asked Granger weeks ago. She and I have taken to studying in the back of the library during lunch, when both of us are sure no one will see us together. I guess you could call us friends, but, if I were to ever tell any of my friends about the crush I have on her... it'd be my funeral. Blood purity is something I don't really understand... I mean, I understand what it is, I just don't understand why it needs to be a thing. People assume just because I'm a Slytherin I'm a supporter of bloody purity; They are extremely wrong. I'd like to see the looks on some of their faces if they found out I'd like Granger to be my girlfriend.

I contemplated asking her earlier in the week, but, was stopped when she confided in me that a boy from Durmstrang had asked her after breakfast; She didn't know what to tell him. Me, being the supportive person I am, encouraged her to go with him. She never told me who he is, only that she had agreed to go. That brings me here, standing by the doors of the great hall with Draco and Blaise; The three of us are talking about nothing special as we wait for Blaise's date, Astoria, to arrive. Out of nowhere, Draco looks towards the stairs and starts coughing up a storm, apparently choking on air. "What's wrong, Mate?!" I ask in alarm, turning to look at the stairs. To say my jaw hit the floor would be an understatement; Walking down the stairs, clad in a beautiful blueish dress, is Hermione. She's looks like a bloody goddess... I should have told her to tell the Durmstrang boy to fuck off. "The hell has Granger been hiding that figure?" Draco remarks, Blaise nodding his head in agreement. I'm not paying attention to anything but her as she glides down the stairs and takes the hand of a vary familiar looking Durmstrang guy.

"Holy. Shit." Is all I can say when I realize that's bloody Viktor Krum... the Durmstrang champion asked Hermione Granger to the Yule Ball, I'll be willing a fair share of blokes will be pinning for her after this. As if Draco can read my mind, he begins speaking, "Bloody Viktor Krum... that's who she came with?! I wouldn't have stood a chance even if she liked me, I mean, even if I liked her!" I nod my head in agreement, wordlessly watching as Krum leads her into ball room, and onto the dance floor. "Sorry, Mates, I've got something I need to do." I tell Blaise and Draco, the former of the two shooting me a knowing look. Hurrying into the ball room, I see Krum kiss Miones hand before going to hang out with some of his friends from school. Taking a deep breath, I straighten my emerald green robes and approach her, the eyes of every Slytherin and Gryffindor in the ball room on me. "Excuse me, Hermione?" My voice comes out a bit strangled as my nerves begin to get the better of me.

"Theo?" She turns to face me, her big brown eyes meeting my forest green ones. "I hate to bother you, but, it looks like your date's a bit preoccupied... Care to dance?" I ask her, a bit of my confidence returning to my body at the realization she wasn't going to ignore me, extending my hand to her and bowing before her. She doesn't answer me verbally, instead, she takes my hand and allows me to lead her to the dance floor. Everyone that had been watching us sucks in a sharp breath when I spin her to face me and position my hands for a classic waltz. She rolls her eyes at me, but positions her hands as well and waits for me to lead. Not caring about the backlash this'll have in the morning, I begin to glide her around the dance floor... not missing the fact that Draco and Blaise were watching me with envious looks when I lifted her into the air. The whispers in the hall start when I don't allow her to escape after our first dance; Instead, I smoothly change our tempo and slip us smoothly into the next song.

"I hope you know we're going to be the talk of the school." I whisper in her ear as I move my hands to her hips and lift her effortlessly into the air, gently placing her back on the ground and changing our dance from a waltz to a foxtrot. "I can hear it now. 'Hermione Granger ditched Viktor Krum for some Slytherin Boy!'" She mocks Lavender Browns voice with a laugh, raising her eyebrow when I quicken our pace a bit more to match the tempo of the next song. The two of us whisper back and forth as we dance, ignoring the looks and whispers of those around us. Every time Viktor Krum starts towards us to reclaim his date, I manage to glide us across the dance floor and into a new dance. "I suppose I should dance with him at least once." She finally says, casting a look at a fuming Viktor. "Hold on, Ive got something I need to do first." She looks at me questionably, wondering what the hell I'd have to do right now. I pull her close to me and lean down, capturing her lips with my own.

The world feels like it's come to a stop when I realize she's snogging me back, her hands coming up to pay with the hair at the base of my neck. Pulling away, I only have one thing to say to her.

"All I wanna do is end up with you."

(Comment if you want a part two to this eventually!) (Let me know if you like it or not!!)