Tame Me (Hermione×Charlie)

She couldn't believe what she was about to do, or that Ginny Weasley of all people had been the person to give her the idea to do it. Charlie Weasley had never been one to like the simple things in life, so when Ginny suggested that Hermione make it into a game for him to tame her... She thought Ginny had lost her mind. Charlie had always loved the chase just as much as he loved the capture though, Hermione had to admit, and she'd be damned if she'd let him escape her grasp this time. He'd been seemingly oblivious to her obvious flirting for the past six months and it was driving everyone crazy, hell even Ron had picked up on it. She and Ginny had a scheme tho, it would involve some leather and a bit of red lipstick... As well as some flirting with none other than Fred Weasley and George Weasley to get Charlie interested... But once she had him hooked she knew he wouldn't give up until he caught her, it was like the Dragon and she Sheep. Once the Dragon was in pursuit he wouldn't give up until his prey was captured.

She checked her reflection in the mirror and could hardly believe she was looking at herself. Her body was clad in a leather body suit that hugged her arse and curves in just the right way, her feet in black four inch heels, her hair done up sexy curls, and her makeup done to perfection... Bright red lipstick adorning her lips. She had to admit it, she looked stunning. She reminded herself of Sandy from her favorite movie, Grease. She takes a deep breath and exits her room in the burrow, heads down the stairs, and walks into the kitchen; her hips swaying slightly as she went. "Morning boys." She purrs at the twins when she sees them, watching in amusement as they each choke on their breakfast when they take in her appearance. "Bloody hell, Mione. Give a bloke a warning if you're going to walk around looking like that!" Fred exclaims as he is the first of the twins to recover. "Sorry boys." She says with a light laugh as she moves around the table and plops herself down in Georges lap... Conventionally right across from Charlie.

Charlie has yet to look up from his meal, and has yet to notice the young witch sitting across from him. If he had bothered to look up, he would have seen both Fred and George looking incredibly flustered, and Hermione looking like she just stepped out of the centerfold of Wizards Weekly. "Charlie, Can you pass me the strawberries?" He hears her sweet voice ask from across from him. Her voice startles the man across from her enough for him to look up, and his jaw to drop at her appearance. "What the bloody hell did Ginny do to you?" He asks her, passing her the strawberries, his eyes never leaving her. "Makeover. I quite like it, actually." She informs him as she shifts in Georges lap, causing his younger brother to stifle a groan. She notices the flicker of what she knows to be jealousy pass his features as he asks "So, You and George then?" "Nope. I'm just simply enjoying sitting on his lap, it's not very often a man will allow me to do so." She answers with a blush as she feels something hard pressing into her bum and hears George mumble to Fred "I can bloody see why." Without another word, she stands from Georges lap, and exits the room, leaving the three brothers to stare after her as she goes. "I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave. Dont you agree Georgie?" "Yes, yes I do, Freddie."

*Time Skip*

Shes been playing this game with him for nearly a week now, and he began the chase six days ago. He's been in persistent pursuit of her since that morning at breakfast nearly a week ago when she managed to have both him and the twins lusting after her in less than thirty minutes. He had made up his mind already that he was going to marry her. The only thing he had to do first is catch her... And he planned on doing that tonight. Tonight was the one year anniversary of the final battle, and he's determined to corner her, and snog her into a blissful peace.... Not that she would protest, she had plans of her own tonight for him. She and Ginny had asked to twins to put a lip locker jinx on Her... She couldn't speak until she kissed someone. She was going to drive him crazy with scilence... So much scilence that she drove him to his breaking point.

Neither of them had to wait very long, thirty minuets into the ball Charlie had pulled her into a dark corner and proceeded to snog the daylights out of her, much to her delight. No body seemed to notice their absence from the ball until a very startled male voice yelled out "Oi! Break it up!" When he accidentally stumbled upon the couple, which by this point where in a state of undress. They had never expected Draco bloody Malfoy of all people to catch them in the embarrassing position they were in, nor did they expect his shout to draw every person in attendance of the ball to where they were. They certainly didn't expect the twins to curse at the sight of Hermiones nearly nude form, or for Ginny to start taking pictures upon seeing them. "We should probably get out of here..." Hermione says to Charlie, her cheeks matching his hair. "Yes, Lets." Is all the ginger wizard is able to say before the two of them disappear to Romania, not to be heard from for three weeks... By the time they were found Hermione was already a Weasley, much to Fred and Georges disappointment.

(Let Me Know What You Think!)