"Make me, Potter." (Scorbus)

Scorpious POV:

Albus has been avoiding me for a week, and it's pissing me off. I get that I asked Rose to the Halloween Ball but he doesn't need to be so damn dramatic.  I spot him leaning against the wall a little ways down the corridor and walk towards him. "Albus!" I yell angrily as I get to stand right in front of him. "Can I help you?" he asks, his voice dripping with attitude. "Yes, Actually you can." I say in a low voice as I pull him into the broom cupboard on the other side of the hall. "What the bloody hell is your fucking problem, Potter?" I ask him as I roughly push him back and into the wall. "You're my bloody problem, Malfoy." he sneers at me.  "And why the hell is that?" I growl as I take both of his hands into one of mine and pin them above his head. "Because. I've been pinning after you for nearly five damned years and the only person you ever notice is fucking Rose. Now, Let me go, Malfoy." he growls at me with anger in his voice. "Make me, Potter." I say in a low voice.

All at once his eyes are ablaze. He pulls his arms from my grasp, grabs me by my shoulders, spins us around, and roughly slams me back into the wall. "Maybe I will, Malfoy." he says before quickly capturing my lips with his own so roughly they were sure to bruise. I am in shock... This shouldn't feel as right as it does. I'm in love with Rose, but damn-it... This feels amazing. After I don't immediately kiss him back he lets out a growl like noise and uses his wand hand to feel me through my slacks... My body betrays me and a low moan falls past my lips. I feel Albus smirk against my lips before pulling back from me, attaching his lips  to my neck, and sucking and nipping harshly... More than likely leaving a hickey that I would have to use my scarf to cover for the next few days. I close my eyes enjoying this feeling, but all at once it stops. I open my eyes to protest but before I can make a noise, Albus says "Have fun with Rose, Malfoy." with a snarky smirk on his lips, before turning and exiting the cupboard... Leaving a very sexually confused Malfoy behind him... "POTTER!"