First Dance of Many (Fremione)

Hermione: 

"You want me to do what?" I ask him, my eyes wide in terror. "Dance with me, Mione." Fred says, this time it's not a question. Fred extends his hand out for me to take, ignoring the glares from many of the Durmstrang boys (As well his twit of a younger brother.) "Fred?" I question him as I take his hand, Fred asking me to dance is something I'd have never expected to happen, not even in the slightest. "You know, Ron wont be happy about this." I tell him with a grin, moving my hands into position for a classic waltz. "Hold on, Mione, This isn't the kind of dancing I had in mind." He smirks at me, spinning me around until my back was to him. "What are you planning, Fred Weasley?" "You'll find out, Mione." The next thing I know, He's pulling my back firmly against his front, his hands on my hips. "Sway to the beat, I promise you'll enjoy this." He whispers in my ear, not leaving me any room for argument. "Fine." I finally determine it's not worth it to argue with Fred, he is a Weasley after all. 

As the two of us dance, I feel myself beginning to not care about what Ron, or anyone else thought of me, and lose myself to the beat. My body moving in time with Fred's, my hips lightly rolling against his. It's an amazingly overwhelming sensation that takes my body over... Calmness? I have no stress what-so-ever right now and I love it. Soon enough, the quick tempo'd music turns into a slow and sensual melody. "Here." Fred whispers, spinning me so I once again am facing him. Slow dancing with Fred isn't much different than fast dancing, our bodies still sway with each others, our hips still grind on each others... the only difference is now, our mouths are much, much, closer. As Fred opens his mouth to ask me something, I roll my eyes at his politeness and tilt my face up, as to connect our lips. I feel Fred smirk more than I see it as his head dips down to meet mine. 

"I get the feeling this will be the first of many dances to come for those two." George Weasley whispers to his date, the pair of us standing beside us. "I can see the first dance at their wedding now." 

(Sorry it's so short! I'm on a time crunch!)

(My boyfriend and I pictured as Fred and Hermione!)