Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? (Seth Clearwater & Hermione Granger)

(Different timeline and Hermione is Sam Uleys little half sister and Bella Swans little cousin.)

When Isabella wrote me and requested my presence in Forks I had been skeptical about making the trip out, epically because my older cousin hadn't spoken a word to me since I began attending Hogwarts, she hadn't even invited me to her wedding- I had to hear about that when I recieved a phone call at an ungodly hour of the night from one seriously disgruntled Jacob Black. Her letter was vague, but I gathered that it wasn't she who thought to reach out to me, but Jacob. Poor Jacob has been in love with her since they were children, and he took the news of her marriage to Edward Cullen about as well as I did. Something about that Cullen and his family doesn't sit right with me... they're too perfect and in every picture I've seen of he and his family they appear to almost glitter in the light... but I'll figure out the cause of my unease in a few minuets because Jacob's on his way to pick me up from Uncle Charlie's and take me to where ever Bella is hiding out, Uncle Charlie is under the impression she's still out of the country and thinks I'm just here to spend time with Jacob.

"Let's go, Spell Caster!" Jacob shouts out the window of his truck, ignoring the look of annoyance I shoot him. He knows I hate it when he calls me that. "Comming Pup!" I shout back as I jog out of the house and leap into the shotgun seat. "Care to tell me what's going on with you, Sammy and the rest of the pack before we reach Bella?" Jacob huffs and dives into a tale about how he almost challenged Sam for the alpha position but instead ended up breaking off from the pack along with two of the newly shifted who decided to follow him. "What about Embry?" I question lowly, noticing the way Jake's eyes shoot up when I mention my Exs name. "Sided with Sam." Jacob says, not expecting a half growl to rip from my throat. "Coward." I sneer as Jacob turns up a long driveway and presses his foot a bit harder on the gas. After he parks the car he turns to me and commands, "Don't kill Cullen, when the time comes I want to be the one to do it."

The two of us spring out of the truck and I race towards the house, ignoring the two shifters sitting on the ground by a tree looking at me with intrest. I don't bother to knock on the front door before I enter and begin shouting for Isabella. "Bella?! Isabella?!" Her name tears its way out of my throat fearfully as my magic grows weary, something in this house isn't sitting right with me. "You must be Hermione. Jacob's spoken so fondly of you and what he beleives you can do for our dear Bella, please follow me." I jump as a woman with long dark hair appears at the top of the stairs and beckons for me to follow her. I bound up the stairs and immediately wish I hadn't as I find myself surrounded by the Cullen family. "I dont see how this little girl is going to be of any help, she can't be any older than fifteen." The pretty one with blonde hair snaps to nobody in particular, she's clearly unimpressed by what Jacobs provided them with... and it pisses me off instantly. I don't like being underestimated, especially not since I helped Harry bring down Voldemort two years ago, at fourteen, and end the war once and for all.

"Listen here you frigid bitch, I don't give a rat's arse if you're impressed by the card you've just been dealt, thanks to Jacob, but I'm here to see if I can and/or will help Isabella, not you. So I suggest you shut the bloody fuck up and show me to my cousin before I have Jacob return to Sam and the Pack and leave you to figure your own mess out... I'm sixteen, not fifteen, and could probably do more damage than anybody in this house." I all but growl at her, my magic practically sparking around me. She growls at me and makes to lunge for me, and that's when I finally put two and two together. "I dare you, Bloodsucker. You won't touch a hair on my head before you burst into flames." I snap at her, watching everyone in the room freeze at the word I'd just used. "The Mutt told you about us?" The one with short pixie hair asks in disbelief, her mate looking at me clearly impressed. "The wolf didn't tell her anything. She just put it together on her own." He says, everyone's eyes snapping to him in shock.