She's So Gone (Cedric/Ginny/Oliver)

Ginny:
If you'd have told me six months ago I'd break up with Harry for not one, but two of my teammates on Puddlemere United I'd have hexed you and then had you send to Mungos insanity ward... but here I am, standing between Cedric Diggory's and Oliver Wood in our locker room after the most important game of the season, my lips planted firmly on Oliver's as Cedrics lips and teeth work at the tender flesh of the junction of my shoulder and neck. It feels bloody fantastic, the two of them I mean, but sometimes I wonder what happened to the start struck little girl who was head over heels for Harry Potter... I guess she went away the same time Hermione Granger stopped chasing after Ron and instead found her happiness in the arms of George. It took Hermione realizing that childhood crushes aren't always rock solid for the future for me to realize that maybe Harry wouldn't be it for me; that little girl who used to swoon at the mention of his name, who wrote him poems her first year, who would have fought Voldemort for Harry is given the opportunity- She's so gone.

It all started seven months ago when Harry, Ron and I stumbled across George and Hermione in a not so innocent position in the store room of the shop- Harry and Ron had been disgusted by the idea that George and Hermione had been shagging in the back room, but I couldn't keep the grin off my face. George had been a shell of himself since Fred's death and if Hermione is what it took to make him feel alive, then so be it. Harry and I had argued an entire month over my brothers newfound romance, until I finally told him I thought it best we separated- if he couldn't be happy for his so called best friend and my brother, then I had no room in my life for him. Two months after Harry's and I split I ran into Oliver Wood at the shop, he was asking for me because his quidditch team was interested in having me play for them... we went out to discuss the formalities- and I somehow ended up in bed with him the same night. It was the push I needed to finally start to see I could be happy without Harry.

Two weeks into playing with Puddlemere I found myself flirting daily with one Cedric Diggory, the teams seeker, and eventually he and I had a very... um, steamy... encounter in the locker rooms; Leading to me heading back to his flat, that he, unbeknownst to me, shared with Oliver. Oliver had unluckily, or so I had thought at the time, walked in on Cedric and I somewhere between rounds three and four- and had joined the two of us by round five. After that night the three of us began seeing each other regularly, strictly for sex... until it wasn't anymore. Two months ago Oliver and Cedric sat me down after practice and asked me to accompany them on a date, a real date- not back to their flat; I accepted wholeheartedly. The three of us began courting properly after that first date and now the three of us were inseparable. I love the two of them more than I ever thought it'd be possible for me to love anyone. I'm not star struck with Cedric and Oliver- I'm simply overcome with love for the both of them, I've never been happier.

Sure Cedric and Oliver are five years older than me, but I don't see a problem with it. I'm nineteen, they're twenty four; We're responsible adults and capable of making our own decisions- despite my mother's protests and Rons outraged howlers sent to the stadium... he'd tried to have the three of us fired, claimed I was underage and everything; That scandal blew up in the Prophet until they were contacted by my lawyer, one miss Hermione Granger (soon to be Weasley if George has any say in it). The article was immediately discredited and an apology was issued to the boys and I, much to Coach's delight. Now, six months after breaking up with Harry Potter I find myself wedged between the two most important men in my life, after winning the most important game of the season, and all I can think about is how happy I am Harry, Ron and I walked in on George and Mione- because my life could look very different right now if we hadn't, and that'd be a right shame...

"Love, I can hear you thinking."

"I can't help it, Ced- you two are driving me up a wall."

"Hear that, Cedric? We're driving our witch up the wall..."

"Not yet we're not, Oliver."

"Bugger me."

"That's-"

"-the-"

"-plan-"

"-Love."

(Part two?)