Good Girls

Draco POV: (The first sighting of Hermione "Bad Girl" Granger)

It is well after curfew and Granger is late for our rounds... She's the bloody Head Girl, she should be more responsible than this. With an sigh I pull out my wand and send for Theo and Blaise to come accompany me on my rounds. It takes all of three minuets for my two annoyingly loud mates to reach the corridor I'm waiting for them in. "Lets get a move on. Granger is going to catch absolute hell from me in the morning." I tell them as I take off in the direction of the court yard. Theo and Blaise walk slightly behind me, whispering to each other lowly. Just as I am about to say something to them, I see a flash of bushy hair disappear into the library. Quickly motioning for Blaise and Theo to follow me, I head into the library and begin searching for the student I just spotted out of bed. After ten minuets, I am just about ready to give up when I hear Blaise let out a soft gasp, and see Theo looking slack jawed at something through a gap in the books on the shelf closest to the back corner. Wordlessly I make my way over to Blaise and Theo and look through the opening in the books and can't help but choke on my saliva at the sight before me.

Hermione Granger and what looks to be one of the Weasley twins are practically shagging in the library. Grangers shirt was dis-guarded somewhere on the floor, and Weasleys trousers were undone, along with the top three buttons of his shirt. Granger had her hand tangled around his Gryffindor tie as she used it to pull him closer, one of his hands were tangled in her hair, as the other one wrapped around her waist to pull her as close as humanly possible. The sight was enough to make Theo need to adjust his slacks, and Blaise flush to a color darker than he already was. I am absolutely speechless right now... Isn't Granger a good girl? Before I can find a good way to address this situation, Theo has walked around the shelf and I hear him say, "Granger? What the bloody hell are you doing? I thought you were a Good Girl!" I see Hermione pull her lips from the aggravated looking Weasley boy, and hear her respond to Theo in almost a laugh, "Forget what you thought, 'cause Good Girls are Bad Girls that haven't been caught. So, Just turn around and forget what you saw, 'cause Good Girls are Bad Girls that haven't been caught." then without a second look at Theo, she clashes her lips back to the lips of the Weasley twin in front of her.

"Bloody Hell..." I whisper under my breath when I see the hand Weasley had wrapped in Grangers hair slip from her scalp and move to the end of her skirt, slowly making its way towards a part of Granger I had never before even thought about. With one last glance at the tangled couple, I drag Blaise and Theo from the library and back towards the heads dorm to discuss the scene we had just witnessed, and the fact that Granger might not be such a good girl. "What the hell did we just see, Draco?" Blaise asks me with wide eyes as he plops himself down on my lounge seat. "I'm not one hundred percent sure I can answer that, Blaise..." I say, but stop before I can voice my next sentence due to Granger and her Weasley companion fumbling their way into the heads common room and making a mad dash for our shared bathroom. "Bloody hell, they better not defile my bathroom." I mumble angrily as I watch Theo's eyes follow Granger and the Weasley twin up the stairs.

"What are you looking at?" Blaise questions Theo amusedly once he sees Theo's stare. "I swear I know which Weasley twin that is... and If I'm right, then Merlin help us all." Theo says with a grin etched on his lips. "Which Weasley brother do you think it is?" I question him slowly. "If I'm not mistaken... That was Fred Weasley. As in the Weasley twin who hasn't had a known relationship since the Yule Ball." Theo informs Blaise and I with a look in his eye that could only be described as devious. "Wait... I know that look, You have a theory." Blaise says to Theo with a laugh. "Well, My theory is that Granger and Weasley have been hooking up since the Yule Ball." Theo informs us, his eyes widening and darting towards the bathroom door when a low groan makes its way from under the door and to our ears. "You two can crash on the couch if you want. Tomorrow, I fully plan on confronting Granger." I tell them as I stand up and walk to my dorm for bed.

*Time Skip: The Next Morning*

I awake to the sound of laughing and obnoxiously loud snogging from the room right next to mine. "Granger." I growl to myself as I climb out of my bed and walk into the common room, finding Theo and Blaise sitting on my couch looking at my bedroom door expectantly. "It's time, Boys." I say to them as I make my way to Grangers bedroom door, and bang my fist on it rather loudly. "One moment!" I hear Granger call out before the door is opened by Fred Weasley, who helps Granger out the door, then shuts it behind them. "What did you need, Malfoy?" Granger asks me with a smirk as Weasley leans his head down to her neck and begins to nip and kiss at her skin. "Granger, What has gotten into you? You were late for rounds, you snuck Weasley into the Heads Common Room, and for some unholy reason you were ready to shag the daylights out of him right in the library of all places." I ask her with a shout. "Malfoy, Everyone thinks they had my life planned out after the war. They thought that I would end up with Ron, have kids, and work at the ministry... Everyone thinks they know me, but they don't. You know how Percy Weasley died in the final battle? Well, Fred and I became close after that and this happened." Granger informs me before grabbing Weasley and pulling him out of the portrait hole.

As soon as the portrait closes behind them, I hear Theo let out a low whistle as he peers into the bathroom. "What is it, Theo?" I ask as I turn to face him. "Well, You see... There are not one, but two Weasley jumpers on the bathroom floor. One with an F on it and the other with a G on it. So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the other twin was here at some point last night." Theo is not usually wrong when it comes to his assumptions, but, I hope he is. I can't accept the fact that Granger isn't the same little bookworm I always thought she was... but I do have to admit, the change isn't a bad one.