The Weasley/Granger War of '95

"Do you ever think before you act, George?!" I shout as I rush to follow one half of the infamous Weasley twins into the common room, the eyes of every student within earshot zeroing in on the two of us with interest at the war to come. "No, Granger, I'm a bloody idiot who rushes into potentiality deadly situations without having a fucking plan- Oh, wait, that's not me; That's you, and fucking Ronnie and Ikkle Harrykins." He half shouts, rounding on me with an expression of fury- his face turning redder as his temper rises. I don't know why he's mad at me, I'm the one that caught him testing products on Slytherin first years, so I'm the one with a right to be angry. "I caught you testing those products of yours on first years, again, George Weasley! I've got no choice but to dock points- you brought that upon yourself! You can't seriously be mad at me because of your own stupidity!" I shout, very well aware of the rise in my temper and the increase in the volume of my voice. "Maybe if you'd pull that stick out of your pretty little arose you wouldn't feel the need to constantly dock points from your own house, Granger."

George's voice comes out deadly calm, a smirk making its way upon his face because he thinks he's embarrassed me into submission... God that smirk ticks me off unlike anything on the planet. He's such a cocky arrogant fool. George raises his eyebrow at me after I don't immediately respond to him and turns to walk away from me... which angers me to an entirely new level. "You know what, George Weasley? Fuck you! You're such an arrogant prick." My eyes, and the eyes of everyone else in the commons, widen once I realise what I've said... but for two totally different reasons; He wouldn't dare... George rounds on me with narrowed eyes, a sneer playing his lips. "Last time I checked you already did that, Granger." He snarls, taking two quick steps towards me so he's toe to toe with me. "I-" attempting to respond was a bad choice on my part. "I fucked you real good too, Granger- you had my hand print on that pretty little arse of yours for a week after I fucked you so hard you screamed my name over and over again."

Something inside me snaps and suddenly I'm not angry at all, but instead lustful at the thought of the last time I'd allowed George Weasley inside my knickers. "Yeah, you did. Now how about you stop wasting time testing products on first years during your free time and do it again instead." George's eyebrows raise at the challenge and I hear gasps from all over the room caused by the vulgarity of George and I's little argument. I'm so caught up in my standoff with George that I'm completely blindsided by a revealing charm sent my way by his identical. "Bloody hell, Hermione!" Ron shouts, his eyes glued to the newly revealed trail of hickeys leading from the spot just behind my ear down below the collar of my shirt towards my chest. "Some bloody boyfriend you are." I snap after a moment more of silence, my hand coming up to wrap around his tie. "You never complain, Mione." With a roll of my eyes I yank him from the common room, leading him dowm the corridor towards our broom cupboard by his tie... I'll wait until after I've shagged him senseless to inform him I wrote his mother about the product testing...

All's fair in Love and War.