Complete

Hermione;
"Cedric! Go take Helga and Godric to the twins shop! There's an emergency at St Mungo's, we've both been called in... Hogwarts is on fire due to a rouge Horntail and multiple burn cases are being brought to Mungo's as we speak." I shout to my husband as I quickly begin pulling on my healer robes and preparing to floo into work. "I already called Oliver, he's on his way." Cedric comes jogging into our bedroom and pulls his work robes out of our wardrobe. "You don't think it's the horntail that escaped Harry during the first task, do you?" I ask teasingly, turning to smirk at him as I pull my hair into a ponytail. "I have no doubt in my mind it's Harry's dragon, especially seeing as Harry decided to take over for Madam Hooch as the flying instructor." Cedric crosses the room towards me as he speaks and pulls me in for a kiss, something he does before every shift at the hospital. "Oi! I'm here you prat! You and Mione can go!" Oliver Woods voice comes booming through our apartment, startling both Ced and I. "Thank you for watching them Olly!" I shout back, prying myself from Cedrics grasp and heading into the living room.

"Anything for you, Mrs Diggory, you did make me Godric's Godfather." Oliver pulls me in for a hug, grinning from ear to ear at the mention of his Godson. "Oi! I'm the reason you were made Godfather, you prat, she wanted to make the twins his Godfathers like she did with Helga." "Shut up, Diggory!" Rolling my eyes at my husbands banter with his husband I laugh and tell Cedric to hurry his arse up. "If we don't leave now we're going to have to spend our anniversary at work again." Cedrics eyes grow wide at the thought of spending yet another wedding anniversary at the hospital and he rushes us both into the fireplace. "Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's get a move on, Witch!" Laughing at his antics I throw a handful of Floo Powder into the fireplace and shout out St. Mungo's- dragging him into the flames behind me. "Healers Diggory, you need to come with me." The next few hours are absolutely chaotic for Ced and I, each of us treating about twenty five student burn cases each- and I one very pissed off Headmistress McGonagall.

By the time our shift ends it's nearing midnight and we're both so exhausted that we can hardly stand to be on our feet. "Let's get home and take a nap, I'll take you for breakfast in the morning with the kids to celebrate our anniversary as a family- then tomorrow night I've got a surprise planned for you." Cedric wraps me in a hug from behind and whispers in my ear, his exhaustion clear and thick in his tone. I nod my head at him and allow him to lead me towards the floo, flinching when he shouts out our address, "Diggory's Nest!" Similarly to the Weasleys, What we called our home meant something to us; We like to think of ourselves as Phenixes, able to rise from the ashes of disaster and come out more beautiful and strong than before. After nearly five years of marriage, Cedric and I have seen our fair share of disaster; The miscarriage of what would have been our middle child, the death of Amos Diggory, and... the discovery of our sons brain tumor; With each disaster we pulled through, and we came out stronger as a family than ever before; The happiest day of our lives where when our fellow healers told us our sons tumor was gone.

Arriving home the two of us silently walked past a sleeping Oliver Wood on our couch, and our son who happens to be sleeping on his chest. Upon entering our bedroom we discover Helga asleep in the middle of our bed, clutching tightly to her stuffed badger and her stuffed lion the twins had gotten her after she was born. Sharing a look Cedric and I strip out of our work robes and into our night clothes before slipping into bed on either side of our daughter. Helga, being a daddy's girl through and through, immediately rolls closer to Cedric and snuggles into his warmth. "I love you, Goodnight." I whisper to him, a sleepy smile playing my features as I allow my head to lay against the pillow. "Goodnight, My love, and Happy Anniversary... even after being friends eleven years, together seven, and married five it never fails to amaze me how in love with you I am. You're the whole reason I'm alive, and you've given me the best reasons in the world to live for- I couldn't ask for a better life." I grin at my husband before slipping into unconsciousness, sleep taking me over.

*Time Skip, Anniversary Dinner*

"Love, I've got something I've been meaning to discuss with you- I think it'll make a lovely anniversary present." Forking some of my pasta into my mouth, I raise an eyebrow at Ced and wait for him to continue. "Well, you see, Madam Pomfrey is retiring over at Hogwarts, and she's contacted me about the both of us taking over for her... she's already worked everything out with McGonagall and if we decide to go we would have our own house just outside of the castle and the Professors would take turns watching Helga and Godric during free periods; So what do you think?" Looking at her with a smile I watch as she processes what I'm offering her, and my smile grows to a full on grin when she begins enthusiastically nodding her head at me, her excitement quickly shining through. "Cedric! That's amazing! Of course I think we should do it, I can't think of a better place to raise our children- Imagine the level of education they'll have by their first years!" As she rants on excitedly about our children, I can't help but take in every aspect of my wife.

She doesn't look like she's aged a day since her twenty first birthday, She's absolutely every bit as beautiful as she was the first time I laid eyes on her. Even after all these years I still find her to be the most beautiful witch I've ever seen, she's also the smartest witch I've ever known... and the bravest. She risked her life to save mine eleven years ago, and the life debt I owed her was repaid with the birth of our eldest child, Helga Fleur Diggory; I knew from the moment she revealed herself to me in the cemetery that I was going to marry her, I never once doubted it. She's made me into the man I am today and without her I don't know what kind of person I'd be, actually- without her I wouldn't be a person at the current moment in time because I'd have died during the third task. "Mione, I love you." I tell her with a grin, cutting off her rant and causing her to blush and smile at me. "I love you too, Cedric. Always." "And Forever."

(Did you like? Should I do a full length fic of Cedric and Hermione?")